Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 FAU Football Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2011 Commits List

2011 FAU Football Commit List

THANK YOU Walty 12!!!! That was EXACTLY my point!  So many of the posters base their knowledge on those sites.  It looks like we have some really good kids commited right now that have a lot of potential.  We'll just have to wait and see how it all falls out on signing day.
Back to the top

Owls add another offensive lineman…….

Vincent Davino
OL
6-5, 260
Booker High

Over offers from Kentucky, Marshall, New Mexico, Appalachian State and Central Florida.

Welcome Vincent!

Source
Back to the top

Wow! Good signing. Kentucky, UCF and App state. Those are some pretty solid programs. I'm perfectly happy with stealing a few from UCF. I know everyone wants to us to maybe grab 1 or 2 with offers to Miami or FSU but I'm happy being able to take one away from UCF

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

TWO DAYS!!!!
Back to the top

Owls add a kicker?!

:D

Guess that would be a good thing though…….

Guy appears to have a strong leg…booted a 54 yarder.

Marcelo Bonani
K
5'-9", 150
Lake Wales HS

Link
Back to the top

Yes, he is a really good kicker…I know his % isn't high but its high school I know we have some walk ons on the roster now but he could very well be a 4 yr starter…Matter of fact don't think we would waste a scholarship if that wasn't the intent
Back to the top

All aboard and officially accounted for per FAU as of 3:45 p.m.

Back to the top

Lozandier is the young man from last year right? He's gonna be special looks more like a LB than Safety I think the 190 might be last yrs weight
Back to the top

owlmart said

Lozandier is the young man from last year right? He's gonna be special looks more like a LB than Safety I think the 190 might be last yrs weight

Yeah, FAU is officially including him in this class…i double checked before putting him in there…
Back to the top
Control functions: