Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2011 FAU Football Commit List

Add topic

Re: 2011 Offers & Commits

2011 FAU Football Commit List

GeorgiaOwl said

Ouch, I have been properly reprimanded! I am glad the kid got Freshman All-American last year, good for him.

But last I looked at a map, Lakeland is more Central Florida than South Florida and everyone makes their own choices in life. From the history here in Atlanta with Coach O'Leary at Ga. Tech and with his "attempted" move to Notre Dame and all of the resulting "controversy", as a parent, I would not trust him with my sons future. Ever.

By the way, is this not a web site for FAU fans and supporters. Just wondering why you post here so often and with such outrage whenever anyone questions your Knights on a FAU site.

That is all!

Because I enjoy talking with other FAU fans about college football…..that is, the other FAU fans who aren't delusional and/or severely immature.

When I see complete garbage, as you just posted, I feel compelled to respond.
Back to the top

Some news on Charles Lovett from tampabay.com:

Favoring East Carolina given Ruffin McNeill's appointment as Head Coach there after serving at Texas Tech for quite some time…

"You know they're going to throw the ball a lot," Lovett said.

Lovett likes East Carolina
Back to the top

Dante Campbell off the board…verbal to WVU:

Details
Back to the top

Jamie Byrd, who is also being recruited by Purdue and IOWA STATE, shocker, will be on campus this weekend…

Details
Back to the top

Just wondering, who recruits for Iowa St. here in Florida? It's not like they are just around the corner or just over the border for their coaches to see and offer players right and left as they seem to do. Ames, Iowa is a long way off!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

Just wondering, who recruits for Iowa St. here in Florida? It's not like they are just around the corner or just over the border for their coaches to see and offer players right and left as they seem to do. Ames, Iowa is a long way off!

A lot of these schools hire coaches with Floirda ties because their sucess depends on getting these recruits.

I have a feeling these schools are going to really hate us after the stadium is built and they have nothing to sell these kids over FAU.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

I beleive there are 18 from Florida on the Iowa State roster. Other than getting away from mom & dad why would you want to go (and probably sit the bench) in Ames, Iowa? Oh, it must the prospect of being on one of the bottom dweller programs of the Big12…er… Big10…er…BigTexasConference.

As they say in Iowa….BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to the top

this should be the best recruiting year ever by FAU. the new dorms, stadium, etc… hopefully they nail down some big time prospects.

there's no reason we shouldn't be up there with UCF at the very least.
Back to the top

Robert Way
LB
6'-2", 200
Glades Central

Recent quote from Robert Way:

"I like FAU because they are close to home and they are trying to build up their program."

Yes, we are - a STADIUM. ;D

Way currently has offers from Buffalo, Hampton, Marshall & Syracuse…
Back to the top

good size for going into your senior year. nice offers too. good grab.
Back to the top
Control functions: