Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Stadium Website & Seating Chart

Add topic

Re: FAU Stadium Seating Chart

FAU Stadium Website & Seating Chart

Debating between 201 and 204.

Might be nice to be on that angle in 204 and get a feel for the game from there. 201 is about where my seats are now on the sidelines at craphart.

I doubt well be able to do it but I would love a Pick a Seat thing at the Oxley looking at a scale model to get a better picture. Of course one at the stadium would be better but I doubt will be able to have access to that for 2011.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Debating between 201 and 204.

Don't cut yourself short just yet; might be able to catch some shade…the blue section is going to be bigger than the above chart indicates per Terry Mohajir…see below for a more true representation until we can get the final lay-out…

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Rick said

Don't cut yourself short just yet; might be able to catch some shade…the blue section is going to be bigger than the above chart indicates per Terry Mohajir…see below for a more true representation until we can get the final lay-out…

Shade would be very nice. 2 more sections to the left of 201 would be perfect for me.

No matter what Ill be somewhere in that stadium for 2011. Thats for damn sure.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

I feel sorry for those on the east side of the field…wow.  It is going to be a scorcher in September if they continue the 4:00 PM timeslot…
Back to the top

Rick said

I feel sorry for those on the east side of the field…wow.  It is going to be a scorcher in September if they continue the 4:00 PM timeslot…

Do you remember the "student section" at Pro Player when we first started playing down there? Those seats were brutal! Granted we got to sit mid field in the lower bowl but we would roast in the sun the entire game.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

Rick said

Do you remember the "student section" at Pro Player when we first started playing down there? Those seats were brutal! Granted we got to sit mid field in the lower bowl but we would roast in the sun the entire game.

Not to mention ZERO breeze in that place…….lol
Back to the top

I'm excited about the stadium! (as I'm sure most of you are) I can't wait to purchase my season tickets. Will I use them? Not every week, no. (I live in Texas still). But knowing that I did my part to help the stadium from the very beginning is worth more to me than being at every game.

TeamBeer, where are you getting your seats? Maybe I'll purchase seats next to you and give the tickets to you for your use when I'm not there.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

I'm shooting for P13 in the new digs, I'd like to keep the same seats that I have a lockhart which is about 20 rows up on the 47yd line…

You're a good man Smitty. If anyone else would like to donate season tix to me, I promise I'll find some people to sit in em!
Back to the top

Per Coach on FAU Sports Page tonight:

"Talking to the the ticket manager, he tells me he has got about 10 fold numbers in calls than he has had over the years."

Good times…

Back to the top

Just to put in my 2 cents…

I have been a season ticket holder since day 1 and I plan on continuing to be for a very long time and I too hope that FAU understands that the most important item with the opening of the stadium must be to put people in the seats.  If they repeat what they did with the Michigan State game and over shoot the initial pricing they will have a hard time going back.  That never goes over well with people who purchased at the higher prices.  I understand they have money to pay back but you have to look at this long term and make sure you get that initial pricing correct.  Come out with pricing in the same area as the Akron pricing above and gradually increase year over year.

I really hope they get this correct or we could be paying for the mistake for a long time with an empty stadium and that would stink.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: