Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: FAU vs UAB - Sept. 2nd 8:00PM EST

Add topic

Game Day Thread: FAU vs UAB - Sept. 2nd 8:00PM EST

When: Thursday, September 2nd, 8:00PM EST, Legion Field.

Game Preview: Here

Internet Radio Broadcast: Here

TV: None

Live Video: Pay Per View Link Here

Live Stats : GameTracker

Team Information:

FAU Game Notes (Depth Charts On Pages 31 & 32)

UAB Game Notes

Back to the top

Re: Game Thread: FAU vs UAB

WOOT!

1st game thread of the year.

GO OWLS!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Re: Game Day Thread: FAU vs UAB - Sept. 2nd 8:00PM EST

Dang "work." I teach from 7:45 p.m. - 9 p.m. CT, so I'll catch the first half and miss the second half! GO OWLS!

Maybe in class I can have the students listen to the game and write a report on it. :)

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

Dang "work." I teach from 7:45 p.m. - 9 p.m. CT, so I'll catch the first half and miss the second half! GO OWLS!

Maybe in class I can have the students listen to the game and write a report on it. :)

Integrate it into your lesson plan…that way you can check the forum for updates! ;D
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

$mitty "OK students we are now going to discuss the importance of College Football on the economy and its marketing benefits"
Student "But Professor $-mitty (pronounced dollar sign-mitty) why are we listening to the FAU vs UAB game when Ohio State is on?"
$mitty "GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM, YOU FAIL!"

Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

…why are we listening to the FAU vs UAB game when Ohio State is on?"

Ha ha ha…
Back to the top

smittysahoot said

What do you teach there, Smitty?
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

smittysahoot said

$mitty "OK students we are now going to discuss the importance of College Football on the economy and its marketing benefits"
Student "But Professor $-mitty (pronounced dollar sign-mitty) why are we listening to the FAU vs UAB game when Ohio State is on?"

EPIC.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

ahh thanks for the chuckles…..i guess im in mid-season form even though kickoff is a few hours away.

Good to have college football back, and good to be back on the boards!

Now where's butterfly?!?
Back to the top

HAHA  AWESOME. I teach sports management, kinesiology and physical education at UIW. It's awesome!

I always pump-up FAU whenever I can!

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: