Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Thread: FAU vs USF - 10/02/10 7:05 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Thread: FAU vs USF - 10/02/10 7:05 p.m.

Game Thread: FAU vs USF - 10/02/10 7:05 p.m.

Another thing…after say the 4th-5th sack, could we call plays with shorter drop backs? I think a 3 step drop would have faired better than those 5-7 step drops JVC was getting killed on….BTW, we have no pass rush, which is why BJ Daniels didn't have to run too much…

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

We are where we are suppossed to be at this time 1-3. With ULM next it is a very winnable game, followed by another bye week. Let's get this win and go from there!
Meeting expectations is not good enough we must exceed them to get into a bowl I dont think we have a great shot with a 6-6 record
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

We are where we are suppossed to be at this time 1-3. With ULM next it is a very winnable game, followed by another bye week. Let's get this win and go from there!
Meeting expectations is not good enough we must exceed them to get into a bowl I dont think we have a great shot with a 6-6 record
Back to the top

I know that nobody wants to say anything about the coaching staff, but for things to get better change has to  come. The fans deserver better. I have all the respect in the world for HS but things have to get better.  Remember last year with Bobby Bowden. Sad but necessary.
Back to the top

I know that nobody wants to say anything about the coaching staff, but for things to get better change has to  come. The fans deserver better. I have all the respect in the world for HS but things have to get better.  Remember last year with Bobby Bowden. Sad but necessary.
Back to the top
Control functions: