Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Day Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

Game Day Thread: FAU @ ULM - 10/09/10 @ 7:00 p.m.

Speaking of movie, here is a video of ULM head man Todd Berry with some of his post game comments...

Back to the top

Speaking of movie, here is a video of ULM head man Todd Berry with some of his post game comments...

Back to the top

Jab979 said

Wait till next week when FIU beats us by 20. Looks like FIU has a shot at the belt title. 1-0 in the belt with the win over WKU. 2-0 after the beat us
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. We were lucky to beat WKU the other night. We tried our hardest to give them that game with stupid penalties and a vanilla offense. Our team is regressing. They definitely haven't learned anything from the Rutgers or Texas A&M games. Cristobal has no killer instinct. We had a 21-0 lead on WKU and he the team went into cruise control instead of going for the jugular. He coaches not to lose instead of coaching to win. I'm one of the founding members of the Fire Mario Cristobal club.
As much as I would love to bathe in FAU's misfortunes, I know what it feels like and am empathetic. At least you guys have had some successes to look back upon. Being an FIU fan, all I can say (again and again) is, we'll be better next year.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Wait till next week when FIU beats us by 20. Looks like FIU has a shot at the belt title. 1-0 in the belt with the win over WKU. 2-0 after the beat us
Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. We were lucky to beat WKU the other night. We tried our hardest to give them that game with stupid penalties and a vanilla offense. Our team is regressing. They definitely haven't learned anything from the Rutgers or Texas A&M games. Cristobal has no killer instinct. We had a 21-0 lead on WKU and he the team went into cruise control instead of going for the jugular. He coaches not to lose instead of coaching to win. I'm one of the founding members of the Fire Mario Cristobal club.
As much as I would love to bathe in FAU's misfortunes, I know what it feels like and am empathetic. At least you guys have had some successes to look back upon. Being an FIU fan, all I can say (again and again) is, we'll be better next year.
Back to the top

HooterHater said

Jab979 said

It seems like maybe you play to the level of your opponents? I really can't foresee FAU winning this game. If you guys beat us you'd be 2-0 in conference. Still have games against ULM and UNT which should make you 4-0 potentially. I hate FIU as much as you hate FAU lol I just don't see this team doing anything with this offense this season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

HooterHater said

Jab979 said

It seems like maybe you play to the level of your opponents? I really can't foresee FAU winning this game. If you guys beat us you'd be 2-0 in conference. Still have games against ULM and UNT which should make you 4-0 potentially. I hate FIU as much as you hate FAU lol I just don't see this team doing anything with this offense this season

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

HooterHater said

Jab979 said

Actually, we have UNT and a bye before the Shula Bowl. So we could be 2-0 going into the Shula Bowl, most likely 1-1, though.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

HooterHater said

Jab979 said

Actually, we have UNT and a bye before the Shula Bowl. So we could be 2-0 going into the Shula Bowl, most likely 1-1, though.
Back to the top
Control functions: