Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: FAU @ ASU - 10/23/10 @ 1:00 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Day Thread: FAU @ ASU - 10/23/10 @ 1:00 p.m.

Game Day Thread: FAU @ ASU - 10/23/10 @ 1:00 p.m.

He's paid to be a home announcer for us…

It's not like he was broadcasting the game for ESPN in a neutral capacity.

Our fans are listening to it…
Back to the top

It was bad, my man bad. the worst officiating in the world. Lockley you are a good man, keep blocking kicks, THEY PAY FOR THAT.
Back to the top

Ugly, just ugly
Back to the top

burrowing said

It was bad, my man bad. the worst officiating in the world. Lockley you are a good man, keep blocking kicks, THEY PAY FOR THAT.
It would be awesome if they paid for having a good family and going to a good high school too…
Back to the top

I wish I'd heard Lamonts meltdown, it's actually not his first on the air, he used to be a regular on the Paul and Ron show in the mornings and then he freaked on the air and disappeared for a while. He's back now but they still play his infamous "SHUT UP" clip all the time.

Good for him for calling out the other announcers! Ha ha at least he's got some fire.

I hate blamin refs, but wow, this game just shows how a bad call can turn things around in a hurry. The "offside on the kickoff" took us from having the ball on their 30 to being tied, then down a td after the pick six…literally 45 seconds and two scores.
Back to the top

What is the record for block kicks in a season. Does anyone know?  8)
Back to the top

Good for him for calling out the other announcers! Ha ha at least he's got some fire

Actually I was glad he did it too!

I've never been to an away game, but for those of you on the board that have, is the Belt notorius for "home cookin' " officiating?

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Proud Owl they had some good grub today! This is worst I have seen it, my friend. They made the Gov. of the great state of Ark. proud. Good home cooking, good home cooking. ??? ??? :D
Back to the top

burrowing said

What is the record for block kicks in a season. Does anyone know?  8)

According to the media guide put out by FAU: Two, career, by many (below)…but now I believe LOCKLEY has the individual season, and career record with Three after today??

2 Ramon Rickards 2001-04
2 Quincy Skinner 2002-05
2 Austin Jensen 2007-09
2 Willie Hughley 2002-05
2 Wilfred Rivera 2005-08
2 Troy Pindell 2002-06
Back to the top

The only reason I asked was because of the Lamont freakout— it sounnded like he was defending the whole program. That and the fact that in the second half it sounded like we had settled in and took control of the game. I ran one call, got back in my vehicle and all hell broke loose!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: