Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Day Thread: FAU @ Texas - 11/20/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

Add topic

Re: Game Day Thread: FAU @ Texas - 11/20/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

Game Day Thread: FAU @ Texas - 11/20/10 @ 3:30 p.m.

td texas.

how in the hell did that happen?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Nah, give them the ball back and let them score is a better decision.
Back to the top

Texas connects on a hail-mary pass right before halftime.

UT 24-7 at half.

FAU only has 120 yards of offense…
Back to the top

Fing gay.  How do u give up hail Mary after mtsu experience. Fing ridiculous. I had every one in the bar in Marco isle pulling for fau till that crap.
Back to the top

Not going for the FG is another example of how bad our coaching is. I am thoroughly convinced that half of our team problems is coaching. I feel bad for the players. We had a chance but as usually we go in already having lost.
Back to the top

Exactly. Why the f didn't we go for the fg when we had the chance. Formally has the leg.
Back to the top

I love schnellenberger but I say new stadium new coaching. Time for the next level.....
Back to the top

We won't compete with the big boys until we have at least average special teams. The team knows if they don't get to the opponent's 20 that the field goal won't connect. Is there any other team in the nation that has a 35 yarder as their longest kick of the season? They didn't go for the 50 yarder because they wouldn't have made it. It probably would have been blocked. If they were able to make the first one, they lead 10-7, and Texas doesn't score on the next play. Then they could have made the second one, and would probably be winning at the half. With even slightly below average special teams, we beat USF a few years ago, and we'd be winning today.
Back to the top

We needed that…

49-yard pass from JVC to Jean.

Let's see if the offense can score!
Back to the top

They didn't go for the field goal cause Our O can't handle Texas.  We need to put as much point on the board that we can and hopefully hold them off with out D cause the O will be exhausted later on.  It was the right call.  You guys are only complaining cause it didn't work out.  And If he did go for the field goal you guys would have said the coach is too conservative. Quit complaining.  I think that we have the best coach for the money that we have.
Back to the top
Control functions: