Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Isiah on his way out?

Re: Isiah on his way out?

Isiah on his way out?

Hey, you guys should come to the baseball game on Saturday as well, you may find another player on the FIU bench that can't cut that you may want to get to transfer.  ;D
Back to the top

FIU4ever said

Does everyone from Del Boca Vista Phase II think IT is clueless when it comes to coaching?

As far as insults go, that's pretty damn weak. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to hurt our feelings.

FIU4ever said

Hey, you guys should come to the baseball game on Saturday as well, you may find another player on the FIU bench that can't cut that you may want to get to transfer.  ;D

Or we'll just win the conference with our own guys.
Back to the top

Am I missing something? Who from their team transfered to ours?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Freshman (2007) at FIU: Had solid freshman season at Florida International University…led the FIU pitching staff in ERA (3.46), wins (4) and batting average against (.258)…used 11 times out of the bullpen and started three games…fanned 21 in 27-2/3 innings of work.

Ryan Bernal Profile - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

He was pretty solid for u guys last season, maybe FAU can pick up another Panther to help again next season.
Back to the top

Hey is it our fault if he likes FAU better than FIU? haha

besides who can blame him?  ;)

Back to the top

FIU4ever said

Jab979 said

Freshman (2007) at FIU: Had solid freshman season at Florida International University…led the FIU pitching staff in ERA (3.46), wins (4) and batting average against (.258)…used 11 times out of the bullpen and started three games…fanned 21 in 27-2/3 innings of work.

He was pretty solid for u guys last season, maybe FAU can pick up another Panther to help again next season.

Maybe his Spanish was bad too….can you blame these guys….
Back to the top

FIU4ever said

Jab979 said

Maybe, but remember that FAU won the regular season last year by beating you, then went into the tourney and reached the semi finals where they got beaten by FIU and then FIU went to win the championship.
In 2009 FAU won 2 out of 3 during the regular season against FIU and then went into the tourney mercy ruling out FIU 14-3 or 16-3 I believe.

Now, can we stop the IT discussion? I don't really care if their coach is the best coach in the nation. I am just happy with beating them all year round.
Back to the top

And we've also kicked their ass every year in football except the 1 where they cheated.

This post is about Isiah, I'm sorry you don't want to talk about him but that's what this post is about. There's plenty of other topics if this one doesn't do it for you

Back to the top

With what has amounted to a terrible year in men's BB at FIU, how are they not reacting to Mr. Thomas' "seeming" more attention and time to being the agent for the Knicks in the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes than in his own program at FIU! If I were President of FIU, both he AND the AD would be history today!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

With what has amounted to a terrible year in men's BB at FIU, how are they not reacting to Mr. Thomas' "seeming" more attention and time to being the agent for the Knicks in the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes than in his own program at FIU! If I were President of FIU, both he AND the AD would be history today!

That's why I hope he stays.  I am afraid that if they get rid of him, they will bring in someone that can actually coach.

Other than that, who cares about FIU.  We are the best team in the Belt and they are nearly the worst. 
Back to the top
Control functions: