Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

To Priority or not?

Add topic

Re: To Priority or not?

To Priority or not?

the economy is tight for some. if you have it, i would donate it but i wouldn't be indifferent to anyone who doesn't. they asked me to sign a 5 year deal for X amount a year, i obliged, we'll see if i get some free cotton candy out of it. i do plan on drinking the place dry. i'm 1200 miles away so I'm a one year a game guy.
Back to the top

Ok, so here is what i got in the mail:

Your rank is 3,415 out of 3,921.

Has to be a mistake!

:D
Back to the top

I havent checked mail yet, but I have 40 points and am in the 495-511 range.

I wonder if that will go up with the donation this year?

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

I havent checked mail yet, but I have 40 points and am in the 495-511 range.

I wonder if that will go up with the donation this year?

Yeah, they said it keeps accumulating…

Got another letter in the 1,450 range…

Up to Two letters!

;D
Back to the top

The wife might like the fact that 80% of the $250 per seat "donation" is tax deductible.

I also had a problem with two letters and two different point levels, email the guy and he will fix it within a day.
Back to the top

mh2os said

The wife might like the fact that 80% of the $250 per seat "donation" is tax deductible.

I also had a problem with two letters and two different point levels, email the guy and he will fix it within a day.

They told me via the phone that with so many orders coming in, the rankings change almost on a daily baisis as people get points for purchasing tickets this year. He told me another letter would be sent out (or Email) right around the 1st of may with the "correct" totals and ranks for May 16th.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

If the priority point standings are changing every day, wouldn't it just be easier to set up a website where you can log in and check out how many points you have and where you rank?

This way you don't need to get 4 different letters with 4 different totals. Just log into the site, see where you rank and how many points you've got to date

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Done, 5 seats in priority.  Looks like I should be in the top 250 which hopefully means I can pretty much pick where I want to sit.

You can go to your account at anytime and see where you rank as people continue to purchase tickets and they adjust the rankings.  I was told that is so people might get motivated at the end to "donate" to move up in the rankings.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I bought my two priority level tix! I'm excited about going to the home opener and then donating the remaining tickets to the Alumni Association.

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top
Control functions: