Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

Add topic

Re: What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

What music should the owls run out of the locker room to?

Metallica has better songs than Enter Sandman. That song has been beaten to death, and should only be used when introducing Mariano Rivera. It's over played just like Zombie Nation or All I Do is Win. If you want a better Metallica song, being that I'm a big Metallica fan I'd say go with Seek and Destroy. It will not only pump up the players, but it will definitely pump up the crowd. I'm pretty sure no one else in college uses that song. Here's the opening lyrics to the song…….

We are scanning the scene
in the city tonight
We're looking for you
to start up a fight

Full Lyrics

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Wasn't sure how to respond to that either?  I'm just saying, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I may catch flack for this but don't really care:

Last time I checked, an anus is for taking a dump; not accepting deposits.

Anyway…….
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

How about "Its Raining Men" because our men will make it rain pain on the opposition. But the Geri Hallowell version, not The Weather Girls version..its classier
no………..

Back to the top

walty12 said

FAUfasho said

How about "Its Raining Men" because our men will make it rain pain on the opposition. But the Geri Hallowell version, not The Weather Girls version..its classier

You want our football team to come out to a homosexual anthem?

…guess our sense of humor has toned down a bit.

I LOVE the idea of playing Metallica since I am also a big Metallica fan (except for everything from "Load" on) but I'd vote for a different song, I'm not sure I've heard many teams use it but I could be wrong… "For Whom The Bell Tolls." Its got one of the BEST building up intros of any song I've ever heard and it has those loud bells that everyone loves to use.
Back to the top

I was thinking For Whom the Bell Tolls as well but figured Seek and Destroy with the guitar intro.

Either way! You always hear hells bells by AC/DC but never hear For Whom the Bell Tolls. Could fit, especially with the victory bell

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

walty12 said

FAUfasho said

I LOVE the idea of playing Metallica since I am also a big Metallica fan (except for everything from "Load" on) but I'd vote for a different song, I'm not sure I've heard many teams use it but I could be wrong… "For Whom The Bell Tolls." Its got one of the BEST building up intros of any song I've ever heard and it has those loud bells that everyone loves to use.

Hahahahahah, now that I know its a joke its a pretty good one.  Sorry, I thought you were actually serious at first and was blown away by it…not that there is anything wrong with it.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

saliva - ladies & gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlKmELIhgY

Back to the top

Rick said

dusky256fc said

Wasn't sure how to respond to that either?  I'm just saying, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I may catch flack for this but don't really care:

Last time I checked, an anus is for taking a dump; not accepting deposits.

Anyway…….

If I had a dollar for everytime my girlfriend has used that reasoning with me… ;D

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

walty12 said

FAUfasho said

Got me too…that was good.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

NCowl said

saliva - ladies & gentlemen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMlKmELIhgY

This song is good fit for all the momentum in the tunnel and then BOOM!!!
The guy announcing it fits perfectly too.

This is just my opinion.
Back to the top
Control functions: