Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Update on Melvin German's Status

Re: Update on Melvin German's Status

Update on Melvin German's Status

It shouldn't take too long for the grades to get posted, so we should know by early next week.
Back to the top

I cant wait to see him play for us… hopefully it will be exciting. 

It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

So now that we have MG3 aboard (or seemingly so), what are the odds of losing only to 'Bama and UGA, upsetting Navy, and sweeping the Belt to go 10-2.

I know , I know, very unlikely if not impossible……but stranger things have happened.

I still like our chances to go 7-5 with him though.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

I agree 7-5 seems realistic with him… Maybe even a bown game!

Back to the top

Another big question is whether he will learn enough of the offense to be effective - given that he only has a few weeks till the season begins.

FAU Class of '87
Back to the top

Don't forget to update your predictions for the 2012 Season if MG3 becomes reality.  Many people are sub 500 on their predictions.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Counting down the days till the start of the season.  8)
Back to the top

He could be just what we need and we can win 7 games and make a bowl game, or he can not have any weapons at his disposal or he can be a big disappointment and we win 3 games. I hope we win 7, hell I hope we win them all but don't get your hopes up about 1 player. We've been down this road too many times before

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

We find out who reports tomorrow so we get a good indication of our forward diredtion, quick jump or baby steps. IF german and one or both of our sumer WR 'additions" reports and can play it will be huge!
And don't worry to much about picking upo the 'system', German runs (oops - ran) a spread O at PRCC and did it very well, more time would be better of course, but it will be good!
I wonder what time the players are supposed to report and how long then for us to learn who is actaully here with the team? Can't wait to find out, kinda like Christmas for Owl fans, did Santa give us what we asked for?
Back to the top

Yes, we will find out tomorrow, no worries I've heard German will be in Boca later today…Parade anyone?
Back to the top
Control functions: