Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2012 Midnight Madness - "Live" Coverage & Photos

Add topic

Re: 2012 Midnight Madness - "Live" Coverage & Photos

2012 Midnight Madness - "Live" Coverage & Photos

Sorry to hear you guys who got to go were disappointed with the "show"  And I personally don't think you should call it "Midnight Madness" for an 8 P.M. start, but that is just me! Hold it on a Friday night and do it right!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

This is my 3rd straight Midnight Madness, and this was BY FAR the most boring sporting event I've been to here at FAU.
Program Board once again showed that they can't put on an a school spirit/athletics event to save their lives. SGA needs to pick this up.
And this is coming from a guy that was standing up on the first row of the second tier….
 I agree with NJ and Hootin that this was more of a pep rally that really lacked any motivation to show up to games during the season. There was no dunk contest this year which was somewhat entertaining last year. Also having the IFC(interfraternity council) vs NPHC play a scrimmage was completely unnecessary because most if them could not hit a lay up. The best situation would to have the guys team do some drills or scrimmage so the crowd could have a taste of whats to come. Now I have to wait untill Nov.5th to see Moody dunk.

Boca Raton Home of your friendly neighborhood FAU.
Back to the top

Any way a pic can be posted (or re-posted) also including a caption underneath with the players names?
Back to the top

All the photos, or one specifically? We will caption them as the season starts.
Back to the top

Just one which skows all of the players so we living at a distance can know who we are talking about.
Back to the top
Control functions: