Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

JUCO Signing Day Thread - Wednesday 12/19/12

Add topic

Re: JUCO Signing Day Thread - Wednesday 12/19/12

JUCO Signing Day Thread - Wednesday 12/19/12

Andrew said

USMCOWL said

question is which of these JUCO players can make a immdieate impact in spring and fall ball?

With JUCO guys, you hope that all of them can step in and contribute right away.
While I agree with the theory, I am just worry about the transfer of credits and eligiblity. I think as fans we don't want a repeat of MGIII.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Scottsdale Community College DB D.J. Geroux hasn't received his paperwork yet, but expects it to be coming soon. He will sign later today at his home.

He told me that coaches want him to come in and start right away at safety.

Can we get some background on him? Ht, wt, 40 time? Who else offered him? And what were his stats like?

ROLL OWLS
Back to the top

NJOWL said

Andrew said

Scottsdale Community College DB D.J. Geroux hasn't received his paperwork yet, but expects it to be coming soon. He will sign later today at his home.

He told me that coaches want him to come in and start right away at safety.

Can we get some background on him? Ht, wt, 40 time? Who else offered him? And what were his stats like?

Working on that for a piece later tonight.  I will say that he also had interest from Fresno State and New Mexico. He probably would have been offered, but wanted FAU.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Andrew said

USMCOWL said

question is which of these JUCO players can make a immdieate impact in spring and fall ball?

With JUCO guys, you hope that all of them can step in and contribute right away.
While I agree with the theory, I am just worry about the transfer of credits and eligiblity. I think as fans we don't want a repeat of MGIII.

From what I have gathered, none of these guys will be grade issues. All of them are expected to report on January 5th for the spring semester.
Back to the top

Andrew said

USMCOWL said

Andrew said

USMCOWL said

From what I have gathered, none of these guys will be grade issues. All of them are expected to report on January 5th for the spring semester.

SWEET!!!!
Back to the top

Johnson is signing at 2.

1 p.m. his time.
Back to the top

Man, I came in from work and thought I'd see a long list of signed Juco's. Guess I'll have to wait. I do hope we get a surprise signing later today. Every year we need to get one or two surprises until it no longer becomes a surprise. So far Palini is going strong.
Back to the top

According to East Mississippi Lion Athletics, Johnson has signed. 
Back to the top

Any news about Lucky Whitehead?

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

Any news about Lucky Whitehead?

7:30 will know.
Back to the top
Control functions: