Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

Re: 2013 FAU Football Schedule

2013 FAU Football Schedule

NM St. HC leaves team for NFL job, BAD timing for NM St. less than two weeks before NLI signing day!

DeWayne Walker bolts New Mexico State for the NFL | Dr. Saturday - Yahoo! Sports
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

This might be the coolest schedule in FAU history ECU will be a fun game to bad there are not staying in C-USA

+1
Back to the top

Silver_Bullet32 said

I dont see any reason why we should view USF as a loss….They are down, but then again so are we…if one of our QB's comes in and grasps the O the way Wilbert did and add an element of tuck and run….no reason we shouldnt have a baddass offense

Agreed. Hopefully Quez is the spark the staff has been looking for. I really think the team will go as he goes.
Back to the top

Exciting times lay ahead…fall can't come soon enough.
Back to the top

Owl_Ranger said

Silver_Bullet32 said

I dont see any reason why we should view USF as a loss….They are down, but then again so are we…if one of our QB's comes in and grasps the O the way Wilbert did and add an element of tuck and run….no reason we shouldnt have a baddass offense

Agreed. Hopefully Quez is the spark the staff has been looking for. I really think the team will go as he goes.

USF is WAY down, but the question will be how fast can Taggert get them motivated?  I like our chances against them this year but it'll still be a close game, as I have no idea what our offense will look like at this point.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

CUSA tweet says 2013 schedule will be released today.

MTSU is already out.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

CUSA tweet says 2013 schedule will be released today.

MTSU is already out.

Here is a link to the CUSA page with a composite scedule for 2013;

ERROR: A link was posted here (url) but it appears to be a broken link.

C-USA Announces 2013 Football Schedule - Conference USA Official Athletic Site

NOT a very friendly schedule even though we miss La. tech and Tulsa from the west. VERY away oriented early in the year as usual!

Sat. Aug. 31 @ UM
Sat. Sept. 7 @ ECU
Sat. Sept. 14 @ USF
Sat. Sept. 21 vs. MTSU
Sat. Sept. 28 @ Rice
Sat. Oct. 5 @ UAB
Sat. Oct. 12 vs. Marshall
Sat. Oct. 19 Bye
Sat. Oct. 26 @ Auburn
Sat. Nov. 2 vs. Tulane
Sat. Nov. 9 Bye
Sat. Nov. 16 @ S. Miss
Sat. Nov. 23 vs. NM St.
Sat. Nov. 30 vs. FIU

Everyone post your opinions!
Back to the top

I don't like that 5 of the first 6 are away from Boca, but at least 2 are in Florida…and Sun Life is kind of like our home…and at Rice, they will be cheering for the Owls!  ;D

Back to the top

if we hit .500 with that schedule, then we have come a long way...a bowl appearance and I would be ecstatic

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I really don't like that we don't get back to back home games until the end of the season. That stinks!

But at least we get a week off before having to play @ Auburn

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top
Control functions: