Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

Add topic

Re: It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

It's Owl Time! The Store -- is coming to Boca Raton

That looks awesome! Can't wait to spend too much of my paycheck in there!  ;D Any idea on when it'll be open?
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

That looks awesome! Can't wait to spend too much of my paycheck in there!  ;D Any idea on when it'll be open?

We are targeting around March 16.  There will be a learning curve on the barcoding/tagging/inventory system…something I did not need for the website.  Whatever the actual date ends up, I want it to be around the Spring Football period so the interest in merchandise is up a little.
Back to the top

fauowl said

Owl2Doc said

WOW, congrats! Seriously! Very proud of your dedication and I sincerely hope you're very successful - secretly had hoped this would happen for someone out there selling FAU gear!

Where will you be located on 20th Street, exactly?

Thank you!

We will be next to Go Greek.  The new BookSmart is across the street.  There is a new sandwich shop going in next door to us called " Munchies," and will cater to FAU students and faculty.  So the whole " University Boulevard" concept is coming together.

NO WAY!!! I just saw the shops next to Go Greek closed, and I thought how great it'd be if you would open up a store right next to it. And what do you know! The sandwich shop next door should also bring in some added customers.
Congrats!!!
Back to the top

I've visited Athens, GA (football game) and Columbia, SC (fraternity convention) so far this school year, and all of the off campus "bookstores" (all of which are pretty much spirit stores) play major parts of each college towns unique culture.
Hopefully It's Owl Time will be a major part of 20th St and a part of the FAU experience. Best of luck!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

The sandwich shop next door should also bring in some added customers.
Congrats!!!

There's also a pretty good sandwich shop in the plaza across the street called Subperb. Mark if you're hungry they have really good food and free delivery. I know not as convenient as right next door haha. The owner is a friend of mine and I've been trying to get him to hang up some FAU posters and what not for years he's just too lazy to do it lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

HootinHollerin said

I've visited Athens, GA (football game) and Columbia, SC (fraternity convention) so far this school year, and all of the off campus "bookstores" (all of which are pretty much spirit stores) play major parts of each college towns unique culture.
Hopefully It's Owl Time will be a major part of 20th St and a part of the FAU experience. Best of luck!

Thanks, man.  We hope to be a major part of it.  If not, we will go broke trying!!  ;D  I think there is great potential, I just don't know if I am 5 years too soon.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

HootinHollerin said

Congrats!!!

There's also a pretty good sandwich shop in the plaza across the street called Subperb. Mark if you're hungry they have really good food and free delivery. I know not as convenient as right next door haha. The owner is a friend of mine and I've been trying to get him to hang up some FAU posters and what not for years he's just too lazy to do it lol

I will check it out.  Thanks for the info.
Back to the top

Jab979 said

HootinHollerin said

Congrats!!!

I say BOYCOT until he puts a damn FAU poster!  Two thumb tacks and a poster should do it…
Back to the top

Special visitor…….

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I stopped by yesterday to pick up a polo shirt I ordered online.  The place looks great! 
Back to the top
Control functions: