Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Podcast

Add topic

Re: Podcast

Podcast

USMCOWL said

I would like it to be independent of the university

That would be best. Could say what you want without fear of… administrative oversight.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

USMCOWL said

That would be best. Could say what you want without fear of… administrative oversight.

That was the idea. It's just something put together by fans that's not connected to Athletics or anything.
Back to the top

FAUfasho said

Owl2Doc said

USMCOWL said

That was the idea. It's just something put together by fans that's not connected to Athletics or anything.
I'm down for doing it.
Back to the top

I'd definitely listen. I think it's a great idea.

You can interview Rick so he can plug the Owl's Nest. Then maybe get Andrew on the show to talk about recruiting, Owl2Doc (If he has time) about some of the future projects and Mark from Its Owl Time about his new retail store

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

interview current students, former students, alumni.
Back to the top

Actually, my brother and I are going to start one. We are hoping to air our first podcast right after spring practices. It will only be for FAU football. It will be free. We are going to try to record it same day same time so we can get some fans to call in. It is in the works. When I have more details, such as where to download our podcast, I'll post it

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I think what we need to do is get together and discuss this. me, Silver_Bullet32, FAUfasho, Owl_Ranger, Owl_Ranger2, meet up somewhere when everyone can meet up at the same time. That way we can discuss what we all want to do. I think Silver_bullet32 could be our football reporter. lol.
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

I think what we need to do is get together and discuss this. me, Silver_Bullet32, FAUfasho, Owl_Ranger, Owl_Ranger2, meet up somewhere when everyone can meet up at the same time. That way we can discuss what we all want to do. I think Silver_bullet32 could be our football reporter. lol.

Let's do it me and Owl_Ranger aka Alberto live 5 mins apart so we're down.
Back to the top

no need to meet anywhere…all done by skype….I'm sure we'll be able to fit guys into the rotation….

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."
-Dwight D. Eisenhower
Back to the top

I am down with getting involved.
Back to the top
Control functions: