Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2014 Recruiting Class Discussion

Add topic

Re: 2014 Recruiting Class Discussion

2014 Recruiting Class Discussion

Back to the top

Rick said

@105_Quai: My QB Alin Edouard was offered today by Wake Forest #Deacs and FAU #Owls #TBREDFAM

Yep, OC Brian Wright was at his practice. Surprised they haven't offered Terry, he wants one.
Back to the top

Andrew said

Rick said

@105_Quai: My QB Alin Edouard was offered today by Wake Forest #Deacs and FAU #Owls #TBREDFAM

Yep, OC Brian Wright was at his practice. Surprised they haven't offered Terry, he wants one.

Looked at his 247 page. I like this Crystal Ball feature they've got going on there. In this case, Deiter thinks he'll end up at Louisville. Worth a shot, anyway.
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

Andrew said

Rick said

Looked at his 247 page. I like this Crystal Ball feature they've got going on there. In this case, Deiter thinks he'll end up at Louisville. Worth a shot, anyway.

I would have to agree, I talk to Alin all the time and that's the impression I get.
Back to the top

FAU offers Royal Palm Beach LB Alon Sims. I really like this guy. He played wide recover for a little bit, but is transitioning to linebacker. Highlights.
Back to the top

I see the transition to LB but his weight is concerning. I wouldn't be surprised if FAU has Safety in mind for a kid his size. If he wants to hit like a LB but is a little under sized, teach him how to play Safety. He is a tough kid though.
Back to the top

Alon Sims
WR
West Palm Beach, FL
Ht: 6-2 | Wt: 175

Back to the top

Local said

I see the transition to LB but his weight is concerning. I wouldn't be surprised if FAU has Safety in mind for a kid his size. If he wants to hit like a LB but is a little under sized, teach him how to play Safety. He is a tough kid though.

He's going to be one of those developmental type players. Have to remember, he's still in his junior year of high school. Get him on campus and in a college weightlifting program – and size won't be a problem.
Back to the top

Immokalee RB D'Ernest Johnson was also offered FAU this weekend.

Highlights
Back to the top

Jalen Merrick
OL
6-5, 270
New Smyrna Beach, FL

He talked with the Orlando Sentinel yesterday, who did a follow up piece...

“It’s a blessing … they just came up when we were lifting weights at school and Coach [Lance] Jenkins told me a coach wanted to talk to me. He said basically he wanted to be the first to offer. He said he knows I will get plenty more down the road.”

FAU offers lineman Jalen Merrick
Back to the top
Control functions: