Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Partridge's Staff

Sounds like Sims might be gone. Both Dukes and Stoshak tweeted out that they will miss him.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

In response to if he was certain he was gone.

Jenson Stoshak ‏@J_Stosh88 1m

@DaRitzMan yes he is done

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Sounds like we're implementing the same system, a run based spread..that's our old offense.

Every coach has a new way of doing things, practicing, etc, but I don't think we're going to see much of a change on either side of the ball.
Back to the top

Dang...hate to Sims go...really great person, players loved him...
Back to the top

If any one hears about Waton staying or leaving please let us know.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

If we could hold on to Wright that would be a huge win... The players like and respect him and he has showed he can put points on the board...
Back to the top

Perhaps Partridge is seeing that the only difference between 6-6 and a CUSA championship is tightening a few loose ends and avoiding stupid mistakes and perhaps adding a few pieces to the recruiting puzzle
Back to the top

mckeon said

If we could hold on to Wright that would be a huge win… The players like and respect him and he has showed he can put points on the board…
Posted On: Dec 18th 2013, 1:02 PM #324749

Perhaps Partridge and Wright can spark up the great american bromance
Back to the top

Sad to hear Sims is gone.  Sounded like he was really trying to penetrate the North FL market and tap into Juco talent.  Glad we were able to keep Dewitt.  Don't know much about Shula other than the name.
Back to the top

voss749 said

mckeon said

If we could hold on to Wright that would be a huge win… The players like and respect him and he has showed he can put points on the board…
Posted On: Dec 18th 2013, 1:02 PM #324749

Perhaps Partridge and Wright can spark up the great american bromance
Posted On: Dec 18th 2013, 1:15 PM #324752

:cool:
Back to the top
Control functions: