Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2013-14 Owl's Nest Bowl Pick'em Contest!

One to go!

Jan. 6   BCS Title   8:30 p.m.   Florida State (13-0) vs. Auburn (12-1)
Back to the top

Congrats to the conteset winner, whomever that is. My picks went bad late with a lot of close losses. But I pass my crown on to the winner and say well done! And thanks for running the contest again, as always, a lot of fun.

By the way, it is 5 degrees here north of Atlanta, BRRRRRR (at least as cold as my picks:Smug:!
Back to the top

BCS TITLE GAME

FINAL:

Florida State 34  Auburn 31

Back to the top

FINAL STANDINGS:

Back to the top

Congrats to DeltAlumnus (kirkjmdelt) on WINNING the 2013 TON Bowl Pick 'Em, and to Walty12 on a Third Place Finish!

Please PM with me your shirt size, and shipping address, and we will get your TON 10th Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirts out right away!

Back to the top

Rick said

Congrats to DeltAlumnus (kirkjmdelt) on WINNING the 2013 TON Bowl Pick 'Em, and to Walty12 on a Third Place Finish!

Please PM with me your shirt size, and shipping address, and we will get your TON 10th Anniversary Commemorative T-Shirts out right away!

Posted On: Jan 7th 2014, 9:03 AM #325706

and congrats to you Rick for #2!
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Jan 7th 2014, 9:03 AM #325706

Woo Hoo Thank you!!
Back to the top

Congrats to you all, it was a LONG HARD BOWL SEASON! :Smug:
Back to the top
Control functions: