Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Not sure if everyone has seen our FAU Tribute shirts.  one is a tribute to the defensive unit and DC, Roc Bellantoni. The other is a tribute to the offensive unit and OC, Brian Wright. 

77 days until kickoff. Owls Up!

FAU Tribute Shirts
Back to the top

Got any off on front def on back?
Back to the top

Owlshak said

Posted On: Jun 14th 2014, 5:55 PM #331969

huh?
Back to the top

Tim FAU98 said

Owlshak said

Posted On: Jun 14th 2014, 5:55 PM #331969

huh?
Posted On: Jun 15th 2014, 1:32 AM #331973

I understood it perfectly  :) He wants a shirt with both designs. Offense on the front and defense on the back.

We can do that.  Just call us and we can set it up.
Back to the top

I think we can all agree on one thing.  Although he has not coached a game yet, this guy is everything we could have hoped for.  How quickly football fortunes (and more realistically...attitudes) can change. 

Owls Up!

Partridge at The Store
Back to the top

We have added a Samsung Galaxy S4 Phone Case--at the suggestion of someone who frequents this Board--to our Store, as well as Cases for the iPhone 5c. We now have cases for iPhone 4/4s. iPhone 5/5s/5c, and Samsung S4...

These are all created in our Boca Raton store.

FAU Phone Cases
Back to the top

I will be coming to get one of those s4 cases as soon as I make it back to boca.
Back to the top

outofstateowl said

I will be coming to get one of those s4 cases as soon as I make it back to boca.
Posted On: Jun 21st 2014, 10:46 AM #332098

They have an online store!!
Back to the top

FAU Men's Basketball Coach, Michael Curry, stopped by...

Owls Up!

FAU Michael Curry
Back to the top

Blasts from the Past...

2007 Football Defensive MVP, Cerge Sincere, and All-Time Assists leader for FAU Basketball, Alex Tucker. 

These guys just happened to come in at the same time so that was a nice photo op.  Whenever Alex walks in, I give him the "Al-ex Tuck-er" chant!

Cerge and I became friends a couple of years ago.  Before The Store, I ran the online store out of my home.  Cerge would come over once a week for over a year and we would make shirts and reminisce for hours about FAU Football during the Bowl era.  He has so many great game stories like the time the team thought they were going to have to fight their way out of the stadium after we beat Hawaii. 

Always great to see these guys...

Owls Up!

Cerge Sincere & Alex Tucker @ The Store
Back to the top
Control functions: