Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

GeorgiaOwl said

Really great story Mark.

Is Cre'von not another Belle Glade kid?
Posted On: Nov 1st 2016, 3:06 PM #361993

He is, and Cerge served as his mentor while Cre'von was at FAU.  I remember Cerge telling me when Cre'von first got recruited that he would make it to The League.
Back to the top

Cre'von fell into our laps. Our coaches took a chance with him and their instincts were right. What a great young kid. So happy for his success.
Back to the top

For those interested, I have acquired Coach Roc's sideline gear. Really good stuff.  Size is XL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Back to the top

For those interested, I have acquired Coach Chris Hurd's sideline gear.  Really good stuff.  A lot of Polos in XL and XXL. Lots of pullover 1/4 zip cool weather gear in Short & long sleeve mostly XXL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Back to the top

fauowl said

For those interested, I have acquired Coach Chris Hurd's sideline gear.  Really good stuff.  A lot of Polos in XL and XXL. Lots of pullover 1/4 zip cool weather gear in Short & long sleeve mostly XXL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Posted On: Dec 20th 2016, 3:47 PM #365007

Where is it listed on the site?

Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Posted On: Dec 20th 2016, 3:47 PM #365007

Where is it listed on the site?
Posted On: Dec 20th 2016, 4:17 PM #365008

No listing of the used sideline gear on our site.  I got about 50 pieces today and almost every piece is different.  It would take me weeks to add that stuff. I will sell it all in the store.
Back to the top

For those interested, I have acquired some of Coach Jared Allen's sideline gear.  Really good stuff.  Mostly XL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Back to the top

fauowl said

For those interested, I have acquired some of Coach Jared Allen's sideline gear.  Really good stuff.  Mostly XL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Posted On: Dec 24th 2016, 10:41 AM #365150

You open today?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

walty12 said

fauowl said

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Posted On: Dec 24th 2016, 10:41 AM #365150

You open today?
Posted On: Dec 24th 2016, 11:44 AM #365158

Until 4

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

For those interested, I have acquired Coach Dan Shula's sideline gear.  He is out as an assistant at FAU.  His stuff is XL.

It's Owl Time!
156 NW 20th Street
Boca
Back to the top
Control functions: