Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New FAU Gear @ It's Owl Time

Add topic

Kendal Briles just stopped by. Great to talk to him. He's excited to be here.  I got to show him how to do the "Owls Up."

Kendal Briles @ It's Owl Time!
Back to the top

Very nice Mark, and welcome to Coach Briles and all the other new Owls football coaches! :cool:

Go Owls!!!!!
Back to the top

Haha awesome. Welcome Coach Briles!

I love how visiting your store has become a tradition for new coaches (and recruits!). Gives the store another layer of historical significance.

Back to the top

Mark, do you sell warm up suits (jacket and pants)?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

Mark, do you sell warm up suits (jacket and pants)?
Posted On: Feb 2nd 2017, 4:27 PM #366766

I have a couple of these in used coaches collection. Call us for details.
Back to the top

I have acquired a treasure trove of original T-shirts from the early days of the program. I will post more details later. Howard had a storage unit with stuff from 2001 and later. He contacted me and dropped them off to us. T-Shirts from 2001 and beyond. Not reproductions. These have never been worn t-shirts that have been in storage for 10-17 years.  Very cool stuff for us old timers.
Back to the top

Extremely interested, let us know more when u can.
Back to the top

fauowl said

I have acquired a treasure trove of original T-shirts from the early days of the program. I will post more details later. Howard had a storage unit with stuff from 2001 and later. He contacted me and dropped them off to us. T-Shirts from 2001 and beyond. Not reproductions. These have never been worn t-shirts that have been in storage for 10-17 years.  Very cool stuff for us old timers.
Posted On: Feb 5th 2017, 11:04 PM #366898

The Dream Lives On!

Back to the top

fauowl said

Posted On: Feb 5th 2017, 11:04 PM #366898

Hey now, retro can be hip. I'm totally interested too!

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

Mark, I really want a retro shirt but live in North Palm Beach. Anyway you can post them on the website so I can put in an order? Between work and stuff I rarely get the chance to get down to Boca (aside from football games). If not please private message me so we can work something out. Thanks.
Back to the top
Control functions: