Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Boca Raton Bowl

Add topic

just for everyone's information. Both CUSA and MAC commish's along with host of other dignitaries where in Palm Beach at the Karvis center talking about the Boca Raton bowl, as well as announcing host hotels and series of events. MAC is looking forward to getting some of their teams down here, as well as CUSA. Here are the articles and videos from the meeting.

Success predicted for inaugural Boca Bowl | www.palmbeachpost.com
ESPN
C-USA, MAC eager to send teams to new Boca Raton Bowl - Sun Sentinel
WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: Sports - Boca Raton Bowl expected to be lucrative for all of Palm Beach County
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

just for everyone's information. Both CUSA and MAC commish's along with host of other dignitaries where in Palm Beach at the Karvis center talking about the Boca Raton bowl, as well as announcing host hotels and series of events. MAC is looking forward to getting some of their teams down here, as well as CUSA. Here are the articles and videos from the meeting.

Success predicted for inaugural Boca Bowl | www.palmbeachpost.com
ESPN
C-USA, MAC eager to send teams to new Boca Raton Bowl - Sun Sentinel
WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: Sports - Boca Raton Bowl expected to be lucrative for all of Palm Beach County
Posted On: Oct 21st 2014, 11:24 PM #336885

Very informative. Thanks for the links.
Back to the top

Back to the top

This is going to be a really good game. It will also be a great opportunity for the administration to show off not only the school, but the stadium and other athletic facilities to potential donors. I am glad this is coming to our area, plus the city of Boca and the rest of the county will benefit from this.
Back to the top

This will be a great game. Two teams with really good records. That's a great accomplishment in the first year. I'm sure that will be a draw in the future. Teams will want to play in a bowl game down here to recruit and its a real nice city and area for alumni and fans.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Most of the seats are already gone according to ticket master. Only a few seats left. I hope athletics and stadium
Operations as well as concessions are ready. Big crowd coming b
Back to the top

Aren't a certain number set aside for each school to use/sell?  Is there somewhere that information is broken down? Will more seats become available as teams turn back in or offer for sale tickets?
Back to the top

USMCOWL said

Most of the seats are already gone according to ticket master. Only a few seats left. I hope athletics and stadium
Operations as well as concessions are ready. Big crowd coming b
Posted On: Dec 7th 2014, 11:57 PM #339482
Tickets are on ticket master yet because many are allotted to the school when they have trouble selling them they will dump them on ticket master.
I expecting 15-20k butts in th seat for this one.
Many Marshall fans are really unhappy about playing a Mac school after going 12-1.
Back to the top

There are more seat available if you give Cassandra a call here in our office at 561-297-4694.  She is in charge of sales for the bowl game and has more inventory than is online. 
Back to the top

What are the prices? Any specials for students? Boca residents?
Back to the top
Control functions: