Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Boca Raton Bowl

Add topic

Guest said

General Parking is going to be $10 for the stadium lots. $25 for premium and $0 for the southwest (gym, rec center etc) lots.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 7:20 AM #339565

We are SOLD OUT of the $25 reserverd/ premium parking.  Not sure you mean by $0 for southwest lots, but the lot next to the rec center was a reserved/ premium lot for $25.
Back to the top

John_Z said

Guest said

General Parking is going to be $10 for the stadium lots. $25 for premium and $0 for the southwest (gym, rec center etc) lots.

We are SOLD OUT of the $25 reserverd/ premium parking.  Not sure you mean by $0 for southwest lots, but the lot next to the rec center was a reserved/ premium lot for $25.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 9:21 AM #339567

How about the PBSC parking lot? 
Back to the top

LawOwl said

John_Z said

Guest said

Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 9:21 AM #339567

How about the PBSC parking lot? 
Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 11:49 AM #339571

That is one of the General Admission lots for $10.  The first row though facing the stadium/ FAU Blvd is also part of reserved/ premium parking which is sold out.  
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

USMCOWL said

Most of the seats are already gone according to ticket master. Only a few seats left. I hope athletics and stadium
Operations as well as concessions are ready. Big crowd coming b
Posted On: Dec 7th 2014, 11:57 PM #339482
Tickets are on ticket master yet because many are allotted to the school when they have trouble selling them they will dump them on ticket master.
I expecting 15-20k butts in th seat for this one.
Many Marshall fans are really unhappy about playing a Mac school after going 12-1.
Posted On: Dec 8th 2014, 8:13 AM #339484

Well, until the Group of 5 have the balls to file a suit regarding monopoly/racketeering laws the nothing will ever change.

it is so clear on every side that the BigBoys are working together to squeeze the mid and smaller schools out of business with the way the bowl slots and monies are determined and paid out. I will post more info on here regarding THIS YEARS BCS payouts to the conferences when I get some more time. It is SAD!

Don't forget, the reason we have to make a Boca or Bahamas or Camelia Bowl is to replace the mid to smaller level bowls now being dominated by the BigBoys. Otherwise Group of 5 schools would have NO bowls to play in very soon!
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Many Marshall fans are really unhappy about playing a Mac school after going 12-1.
Posted On: Dec 8th 2014, 8:13 AM #339484

I would be too if I were a Marshall fan. Nothing against our bowl, but that kind of record usually gets you in a top tier bowl. But at the same time I kinda understand the strength of scheduling argument.

John_Z said

There are no specials for students or Boca residents.
Posted On: Dec 8th 2014, 11:10 AM #339490

FAU's decision or ESPN's? Guess they don't think there will be a problem selling tickets to this one!

Back to the top

owl2Doc said

John_Z said

FAU's decision or ESPN's? Guess they don't think there will be a problem selling tickets to this one!

Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 3:15 PM #339579

Not an FAU decision since this is not an FAU event.  There has not been a problem selling ticket all…limited seats available. The tickets are extremly affordable to come to the game anyway, starting at $27.
Back to the top

John_Z said

owl2Doc said

John_Z said

Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 3:15 PM #339579

Not an FAU decision since this is not an FAU event.  There has not been a problem selling ticket all…limited seats available. The tickets are extremly affordable to come to the game anyway, starting at $27.
Posted On: Dec 10th 2014, 4:08 PM #339582

So pretty much a sell out
Back to the top

Sorry… for rec center, i meant fieldhouse 
Back to the top

I just looked on the Ticketmaster website. out of our 30000 seat stadium, about 700 seats in the south endzone are left.  29.3 I have to estimate.
Back to the top

Is there any idea of what event s they are planning to hold with the Bowl game? Parade, meals, charity events. When do the teams arrive and where will they stay and practice?

I hope they are trying to make this truly an EVENT and not just a game!
Back to the top
Control functions: