Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: FAU vs. Jacksonville - 12/30/14 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Moody is currently the highest scorer for Ole Miss. I wonder why Taylor, hughley, n Marvin left the program?

I plan to be there on Sunday as well. I never miss the FAU vs FIU games (both basketball n football)
Back to the top

Does school start back up next week? Is it safe to assume that Sunday everyone will be on campus?

Hopefully we see a nice turnout on that side of the gym.

Poole is starting to come into his own with us, we have our true scorer on the floor now. Bot, Trapp, Poole, Penn, Turman is a great lineup, can't wait to see Raff back on the court.
Back to the top

Yep, Monday classes resume!
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Guest said

owl2Doc said

I've been to at least 3 home games this season and, like you guys, really excited about this team's potential. As I said before, this team feels like a more complete team. I don't have the numbers or know the injury situation from last year but I feel like we're getting much better production out of "holdovers" like Trapp and Lacunza too.

Botley and Poole make a great combo.

I just wish we still had Stefan Moody. He was a lot of fun to watch.

Posted On: Dec 30th 2014, 10:08 PM #340262

Moody was a cancer on the team.  Not sorry to see that he left 2 years ago.
Posted On: Dec 31st 2014, 9:14 AM #340264

I think Jarvis was the cancer
Posted On: Dec 31st 2014, 9:37 AM #340266

I think Jarvis did more good than harm for this program
Back to the top

Jarvis was here one year too long.  Other than that, I agree that he did more overall good than bad to our program.

Hopefully Curry can recruit and develop.  There seems to be a drastic talent drop on this team after the 3-4 best players.  We need depth and a few guys who can score/defend off the bench.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

@teambeer it is difficult to get excited about seeing St Thomas, Warner, or Ave Maria. Conference play is different . Fair weather or not, FAU athletics has my money for every football, basketball (m&w) and baseball. PS, the game is at two pm not in the evening. Hope to see a well coached team. Win or lose, they need to show improvement over the last couple of Jarvis teams.
Back to the top
Control functions: