Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2015 FAU Football Schedule

Add topic

DeltAlumnus said

Booooooooo Friday games are the worst
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 5:09 PM #344106

I think I can squeeze in 3 tailgate hours before the game…  :drink:

Let's just hope everyone comes back healthy from the Tulsa game.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

DeltAlumnus said

Booooooooo Friday games are the worst
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 5:09 PM #344106

I think I can squeeze in 3 tailgate hours before the game…  :drink:

Let's just hope everyone comes back healthy from the Tulsa game.
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 5:15 PM #344107

same here. depending on where i am working next year, i could squeeze in a couple hrs of tailgating too.
Back to the top

This is terrible.
Back to the top

I think it could be worse. While I would prefer a Saturday game at 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8 pm, I think a Thursday night game or a Saturday at noon is worse. I thought we might get stuck with a Thursday game.
Back to the top

fauowl said

…a Thursday night game or a Saturday at noon is worse.
Posted On: Apr 1st 2015, 10:05 PM #344112

+ 1,000

Back to the top

Should be the only game on TV, a nice stage for the country to learn about FAU if you ask me. 
Back to the top

Yeah I actually love the Friday night game. Probably no other games on, and we won't have to compete with B1G and SEC games televised at the same time. I think it's a win for the program, as long we we play a really competitive game.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

Yeah I actually love the Friday night game. Probably no other games on, and we won't have to compete with B1G and SEC games televised at the same time. I think it's a win for the program, as long we we play a really competitive game.
Posted On: Apr 2nd 2015, 8:54 AM #344120

so far all I see is utah vs utah st that same friday.
Back to the top

At 9:00 PM EST...so we will have the stage for the first half basically...
Back to the top

I see some pros and cons.  Have to remember we're still in the South.  High school football is pretty big.  Is time slot competing with any big hs games?  Maybe preventing some some recruits to be able to come.  Traffic on Glades is not going to be fun either on a Friday evening.  I'm always excited for some national TV spotlight, unless we get smashed on and become the trending topic of the night for all of the wrong reasons.
Back to the top
Control functions: