Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

GAME THREAD: Rice vs FAU - 02/21/15 @ 7:00 PM

Add topic

Cyrus said

FAU gets on the board with Raffington dunk out of the the timeout.
Posted On: Feb 21st 2015, 7:11 PM #342573

Mission of the T/O accomplished.

We better win this game!

Pride is on the line at this point, forget the tournament.
Back to the top

After starting the game with an 8-0 run, Rice has not scored in the last 2:44. FAU trails 8-4 with 15:28 left in the first half. Raffington and Massey have 2 points each.
Back to the top

Rice has used the full court trap after dead balls and scoring on a possession. So far Botley and Massey and been able to handle it after Poole couldn't handle the press.
Back to the top

Rice is 1 of their last 8 after that hot start to open the game. FAU's man defense has forced four turnovers. Rice leads 16-15 with 8:02 left in the first half.
Back to the top

7:36 left in the first half and Rice leads 16-15. Massey has +7 tonight while on the floor. He has 3 points and 4 rebounds. I think if I'm Curry I have to consider giving Poole's minutes to him.
Back to the top

Poole showing great anticipation with a steal and breakaway dunk.
Back to the top

Rice has been now mixing up their man defense with a 2-3 matchup zone and FAU has yet to get their half-court offense in rhythm as Poole turns it over for his third of the game.
Back to the top

Horrible charge called on Poole has ignited The Burrow and Poole. Poole literally jumped over a Rice guard for a dunk but was called with a charge for the brief contact that occurred. FAU leads 26-25 with 3:43 left. Poole has 9 points and is 3-3 from the field.
Back to the top

Cyrus said

Horrible charge called on Poole has ignited The Burrow and Poole. Poole literally jumped over a Rice guard for a dunk but was called with a charge for the brief contact that occurred.
Posted On: Feb 21st 2015, 7:41 PM #342584

+1

TRASH call.
Back to the top

The momentum in the arena seems to all be with FAU however, Rice leads 29-26.
Back to the top
Control functions: