Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU and the 2015 MLB Draft

Add topic

and not every player drafted signs with their teams either.
Back to the top

Also our 2, 3, 4, & 5 batters. 
Back to the top

All this bad news and next season we will still have a better winning percentage than our football program. Didn't realize that none of these guys were previously drafted. That shows the kind of coaching we have on the diamond.
Back to the top

It's not like we are the only team in America that loses players and recruits to the draft. This is the process of College Baseball.  Coach Mac always does a great job of reloading.  If we are losing great players to the draft, it is because we are able to attract great players to FAU. It beats the alternative.
Back to the top

Brandon Kirby-Wolverlora Simon said

who replaces our entire outfield, 2/3 of our weekend rotation, & 3 top relievers? 
Posted On: Jun 10th 2015, 10:27 PM #346064

Well, here's what we have coming in aside from Smith, and maybe Lemieux - still speaking to the nationals last I heard…

McCormack Announces 2016 Signing Class - Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Local Owl said

All this bad news and next season we will still have a better winning percentage than our football program. Didn't realize that none of these guys were previously drafted. That shows the kind of coaching we have on the diamond.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 5:41 AM #346067

Yet the attendance to football with that horrible team will outdraw baseball.  I wonder why?  Oh baseball is boring.
Back to the top

Guest said

Local Owl said

Yet the attendance to football with that horrible team will outdraw baseball.  I wonder why?  Oh baseball is boring.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 8:42 AM #346071
Man do I hate you.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Local Owl said

Man do I hate you.
Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 9:22 AM #346072

however I still enjoy going to the games, both FAU and professional. Reason it is a great family atmosphere. FAU baseball will always have a small loyal fan base that goes to the games, but to be fair, football and basketball, despite bad records the money from those TV deals and end of year money spreads to all programs.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Local Owl said

Man do I hate you.

I think that is the nicest thing you have ever posted on here.  You just made it worthwhile.  Thank you.
Back to the top

Guest said

owlcountry40 said

Guest said

Local Owl said

Man do I hate you.

I think that is the nicest thing you have ever posted on here.  You just made it worthwhile.  Thank you.

Posted On: Jun 11th 2015, 10:51 AM #346075
Your a troll why do you insist to hide
behind a guest name?
Back to the top
Control functions: