Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Miami @ FAU Game Thread - September 11, 2015

Add topic

Rick said

Hasn't beat out his competition.
Posted On: Sep 9th 2015, 3:07 PM #348261

Thanks Rick.
Back to the top

UM's top receivers, Stacey Coley and Braxton Berrios are ruled OUT for the game Friday, per Matt Porter.

I'm really starting to believe now guys. I can't even imagine my excitement level come Friday.
Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III said

UM's top receivers, Stacey Coley and Braxton Berrios are ruled OUT for the game Friday, per Matt Porter.

I'm really starting to believe now guys. I can't even imagine my excitement level come Friday.
Posted On: Sep 9th 2015, 3:44 PM #348265

jack's "excitement" is so big i can see it from here
Back to the top

Fortunately it's our RBs you should really be worried about. WR corps isn't as good this year and the backups aren't much of a drop off. There is, however, a three-headed monster… at tailback. :Not-Talking:
Back to the top

Wasn't one of them lost for the season? I thought I'd heard you guys lost your #2 back before the first game or something.
Back to the top

teambeer said

Wasn't one of them lost for the season? I thought I'd heard you guys lost your #2 back before the first game or something.
Posted On: Sep 10th 2015, 9:24 AM #348294

It originally was going to be

Gus Edwards
Joseph Yearby
Mark Walton
Trayone Gray

Now that Edwards is out, the other three play more, and they are just as dynamic if not better. Everyone of em is quick and hard to take down.
Back to the top

Rashawn Scott was out last year and thats why he isnt known as a 'top reciever', but that is Kaayas favorite target, not to mention, Waters, Lewis, Cager, Brady, and TE's which Kaaya relies on alot. Coley had a slump last year and Braxton was just getting to a good point but dont expect much drop off without em friday.
Back to the top

so everyone is amazing? are there any holes or is it just a straight line to play Ohio State for the National Championship?
Back to the top

teambeer said

so everyone is amazing? are there any holes or is it just a straight line to play Ohio State for the National Championship?

Posted On: Sep 10th 2015, 4:26 PM #348318

Lol! I think the biggest concern has been the lines. We had to replace a lot of both lines I believe and also our blocking TEs left too (Clive Walford being the biggest piece who graduated). And one major hole unrelated to the players is Coach AG if you ask most Miami fans… Depending on how he calls the game, it could either go great for UM or be a close one. If we lose he is fired, so say many of our more colorful fans. The RB situation is pretty solid tho (I would say Freshman Gray is our best – people saying he's better than Duke Johnson and the next Frank Gore, guess we'll have to wait and see), and comment about WR Scott is on the money too – he was out all year last year but is really a star in his own regard.
Back to the top

Biggest college football ever in Palm Beach County. Tulsa? That's in the past and 1,400 miles away. Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: