Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 10-10-2015

Add topic

I was at the game today. During the weather delay, I was thinking WOW we have a really great squad, we have depth at RB, are WRs are great, and our D-line is amazing. How can we ever lose a game. Well, at least we'll be 2-0 in conference play.
Then, we freaking imploded. I don't get it. I thought we had this game in the bag.  this is ridiculous…
I will support my Owls either way, but my expectations for the rest of the season are none to slim…
Back to the top

walty12 said

Rick said

FINAL:

Portland State 66 at North Texas 7

:Scared:
Posted On: Oct 10th 2015, 8:55 PM #350284

That is called "rock bottom".
Posted On: Oct 10th 2015, 9:12 PM #350291

We are pretty close to that.
Back to the top

FINAL:

La Tech 34 at UTSA 31
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

Portland State 66 at North Texas 7

:Scared:

Posted On: Oct 10th 2015, 10:04 PM #350313

Dan McCarney has been dismissed from his head coaching position at North Texas.

McCarney was 22-32 as the Mean Green's skipper.
Back to the top

For the third time this season, WKU senior QB Brandon Doughty has been named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week after passing for 359 yards and throwing five touchdowns in the Hilltoppers’ 58-28 win over Middle Tennessee.

The Defensive Player of the Week honor went to Marshall junior DL Gary Thompson, whose impressive all-around performance in a 31-10 win over Southern Miss included two sacks and two forced fumbles.

For the second-straight week, Special Teams recognition went to Louisiana Tech sophomore K Jonathan Barnes, who hit the game-winning field goal in the Bulldogs road victory at UTSA.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media.
Back to the top

If OUR O could EVER not get stopped on downs before getting into FG range, OUR kicker might get CUSA ST player of the week for a game winner. Apparantly THAT will NEVER happen under THIS OC!

C'mon. 10 yards in 4 plays, any decent O does that in their sleep!
Back to the top
Control functions: