Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Al Golden

Add topic

cbboarder said

Okay, let me rephrase, I'd take Golden over CP in a heartbeat.

As far as Duke, GT has lost to Duke 2 years in a row and GT finished 11-3 (#8 in the AP). Furthermore, a bad GT team just beat FSU. Duke is a much better team than most folks realize.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2015, 11:12 AM #351152

Yea because Duke is vey well coached.

Al Golden and CP are similar its scary.

If you listen to Golden's press conferences from two years ago until now it is the same stuff we here from Charlie now. Both tell you they need to develop their talent both after losses to teams they shouldn't lose to they tell you they are close.

They way Charlie could save himself unlike Golden is dump some of his assistants which Golden refused to do.
Maybe Charlie can get lucky and find his Gus Malizan where all he has n the way aka Gene Chizik.  
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

The people who get paid to discuss college football…I don't think any of them picked FAU to have an amazing year. I could be wrong. I know Paul Myerberg pretty much nailed his prediction.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2015, 11:37 AM #351157

Vegas (who obviously gets paid) gave the Owls five wins this season.

Just sayin'!

:Big-Grin:

We are under performing though, there is no question about that.

Posted On: Oct 28th 2015, 12:24 PM #351163

I wouldn't call 5 wins amazing although right now it would be.  :Winking:
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

cbboarder said

Okay, let me rephrase, I'd take Golden over CP in a heartbeat.

As far as Duke, GT has lost to Duke 2 years in a row and GT finished 11-3 (#8 in the AP). Furthermore, a bad GT team just beat FSU. Duke is a much better team than most folks realize.
Posted On: Oct 28th 2015, 11:12 AM #351152

Yea because Duke is vey well coached.

Al Golden and CP are similar its scary.

If you listen to Golden's press conferences from two years ago until now it is the same stuff we here from Charlie now. Both tell you they need to develop their talent both after losses to teams they shouldn't lose to they tell you they are close.

They way Charlie could save himself unlike Golden is dump some of his assistants which Golden refused to do.
Maybe Charlie can get lucky and find his Gus Malizan where all he has n the way aka Gene Chizik.  
Posted On: Oct 28th 2015, 12:36 PM #351166

If CP doesn't make changes to his assistants next year, I might not renew my season tickets. Not worth it just to go have my kids demand to get ice cream or leave soon, while I just get angry at how inept we are.
Back to the top
Control functions: