Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ WKU Game Thread - November 7th, 2015

Add topic

OC Irriant Guest said

For the record "Shut Up" guest was not the guest that you hate.  Couple of points, you said Rick put you in time out, not true your actions put you in time out.  When you were on "time out" like a little child who misbehaves the board had some dialogue and conversation.  You didn't have any comments about last weeks game, because it goes against your narrative.  If Charlie turns it around and he keeps his job you will be wrong.  You are rooting against the team so that you can tell us how right you are.  You are tiring.

Posted On: Nov 7th 2015, 12:56 PM #351580

Nah i don't root against my school.
The money I spend on season tickets the other money I have donated the hours I spend sitting through weather delays whether it's at FIU or at home against Rice or the away games
I continue to go to.
I don't need or want  Charlie to fail.
I just understand he's 5-15.
Back to the top

Driskel in.
Back to the top

cbboarder said

OC Irriant Guest said

For the record "Shut Up" guest was not the guest that you hate.  Couple of points, you said Rick put you in time out, not true your actions put you in time out.  When you were on "time out" like a little child who misbehaves the board had some dialogue and conversation.  You didn't have any comments about last weeks game, because it goes against your narrative.  If Charlie turns it around and he keeps his job you will be wrong.  You are rooting against the team so that you can tell us how right you are.  You are tiring.
Posted On: Nov 7th 2015, 12:56 PM #351580

OC makes some valid points though as previously mention the manner in which he expresses those points is not always in his best interested (or the forums for that matter). The guy's just a little emotional when it comes to his Alma Mater.  I get it, don't always agree but I get it.

By the way, your spelling is as bad as OC's.
Posted On: Nov 7th 2015, 1:07 PM #351583

If you think OC has ever rooted against this team you are pathetically wrong.

I have a feeling if we had lost last week and he didn't post anything the OC40 hater's post would be "What you don't care enough to post during an FIU loss? #FireCharlie"

I love dropkicks and fat guy touchdowns.

Twitter: @jakobsansom
Back to the top

Great catch by Terry for the Owls 1st down.
Back to the top

Weird timing for Driskle.
We have to score this drive!
Don't like Quez being out here.
Back to the top

These are some of the best catches I've seen all season. Both teams very impressive.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

I'm tired of in-fighting on a game thread when we should be focusing on the game.
Posted On: Nov 7th 2015, 1:08 PM #351584

+1

Back to the topic please!
Back to the top

STOSHAK!
Back to the top

Please do not stall out here…we have a propensity to get inside the 10 then can't punch it in.

Like Quez in this situation, but Driskel will have to do it!
Back to the top

Yea, My two Owlsnest dads don't need to lecture me anymore.
Go Owls!

Also these Driskle drives are well scripted.
They might give him 30 or so plays during the week to work on for this one drives.
Back to the top
Control functions: