Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Men's Basketball Games Week of February 20th, 2016

Add topic

Dusky…is a double double negative a positive? Or does the third negative counter the forth negative. Please simplify your statement as pieces of work like me need things simple. PS ..baseball just took its forth in a row. That should make you twitch  with anger. By the way, all of your angry posts pointed at me are around 9-10 am. You're not a morning guy are you.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Dusky…is a double double negative a positive? Or does the third negative counter the forth negative. Please simplify your statement as pieces of work like me need things simple. PS ..baseball just took its forth in a row. That should make you twitch  with anger. By the way, all of your angry posts pointed at me are around 9-10 am. You're not a morning guy are you.
Posted On: Feb 21st 2016, 3:48 PM #354805

If you had any idea how little I give a crap about people like you, the only reason I take a second to comment on your constant negative bullsh$t is that I do care about this university.

As far as my grammar…get a life.  Unlike you and some others I take a minute or two a day when I have time to get caught up, it is obviously not as important to me as it is to you and some others on this board.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

We're done, start a private topic to iron it out.
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Local Owl said

Posted On: Feb 21st 2016, 3:48 PM #354805

If you had any idea how little I give a crap about people like you, the only reason I take a second to comment on your constant negative bullsh$t is that I do care about this university.

As far as my grammar…get a life.  Unlike you and some others I take a minute or two a day when I have time to get caught up, it is obviously not as important to me as it is to you and some others on this board.
Posted On: Feb 21st 2016, 6:24 PM #354807

Rick said

We're done, start a private topic to iron it out.
Posted On: Feb 21st 2016, 7:20 PM #354808

I say we rent out a ring, get a ref, sell tickets with profits going to TON and let them duke it out for 12 rounds. lol.
Back to the top

Wondering when we're going to get another podcast featuring walty12 vs oc40. That was awesome… and actually through the argument learned some things.
Back to the top

owl2Doc said

Wondering when we're going to get another podcast featuring walty12 vs oc40. That was awesome… and actually through the argument learned some things.
Posted On: Feb 22nd 2016, 1:00 AM #354812

Idk ask Rick.
Back to the top

So this is how I start the day. Staring at these two topics. Hot and cold. Celebration and agony. I need some popcorn while I go thru these threads sometimes lol. We have more drama than TNT when we suffer a bad loss(es).

Back to the top
Control functions: