Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

2016 SERIES THREAD: Miami vs FAU - 3/30, 4/20, 5/5

Add topic

Big 8th for the Owls, as DH Sean Labsan singles to drive in Billy Endris and an RBI groundout by Austin Langham plates another.

House does his job, tossing the 7th with no hits.

FAU 4  UM 2

Bot 8th
Back to the top

Miami goes deep to the wall for the final out of the 8th inning which is just short, but do pick up another run to make it interesting.

FAU 4  UM 3

Top 9th
Back to the top

The Owls put two on in the top of the inning (Endris 2B, Chtham BB), but a Dicks fly end their turn.

Ragsdale on for the save.

FAU 4  UM 3

Bot 9th
Back to the top

BOOK IT! Owls DOWN the Number One team in the Land!

FAU (27-8, 11-4) will next face C-USA rival FIU for a three game series in Miami beginning Friday at 6:30 PM.

UPDATED SCHEDULE & RESULTS: 2016 FAU Baseball Schedule - FAU Owl's Nest

Back to the top

Is this the 1st time we have beaten the number 1 team?
Back to the top

Great win! Those tv commentators were so bad. I will say this from the two games against UF and Miami seems like we can play with them if we are out in one of those regionals. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Is this the 1st time we have beaten the number 1 team?
Posted On: Apr 20th 2016, 9:01 PM #355838

No. In fact, we've beaten Miami when they were #1 before.
Back to the top

Devin Carr had a rough night but the other guys picked him up. Our relievers are absolutely doing a great  job. Huge win for us. And yes, we can play with anyone. McKay is totally back in form.WOW!
Back to the top

Kerr homered against #1 UF and #1 UM.
Back to the top

Local Owl said

Devin Carr had a rough night but the other guys picked him up. Our relievers are absolutely doing a great  job. Huge win for us. And yes, we can play with anyone. McKay is totally back in form.WOW!
Posted On: Apr 20th 2016, 9:09 PM #355841

I was telling my friends the other day the pen is the biggest strength on this team.
Lights out!
Back to the top
Control functions: