Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU Men's Basketball Adds JUCO Transfers Gerdarius Troutman & William Pfister

Add topic

LawOwl said

In other words, GARBAGE
Posted On: Apr 13th 2016, 11:12 PM #355719

What is Curry doing in terms of community and campus appearances to drum up interest, anybody know? I know he does the weekly radio show at Tilted Kilt…
Back to the top

So now with the news of addition of the new players, freshman, and those that are returning any early ideas as to how the lineup and rotation will play out?
Back to the top

ponderer said

So now with the news of addition of the new players, freshman, and those that are returning any early ideas as to how the lineup and rotation will play out?
Posted On: Apr 14th 2016, 10:49 AM #355728

Filer
Booker
Cylla
Hill
Delph

Bench too early to tell.
Back to the top

Rick said

ponderer said

Posted On: Apr 14th 2016, 10:49 AM #355728

Filer
Booker
Cylla
Hill
Delph

Bench too early to tell.

Posted On: Apr 14th 2016, 12:33 PM #355730

No more Rutherford? 
Back to the top

Rutherford's still on the team, but he isn't going to start.
Back to the top

Just saw the signing of another JUCO player from GA. 6'2 William Gibbons. Anybody have any ideas as to the plan with so many guards. I believe it is up to seven guards now on the roster for next year. Three new additions, Booker & Massey who sat out and Rutherford and Filer who played this year. How will a rotation work?
Back to the top

Owl ball said

Just saw the signing of another JUCO player from GA. 6'2 William Gibbons. Anybody have any ideas as to the plan with so many guards. I believe it is up to seven guards now on the roster for next year. Three new additions, Booker & Massey who sat out and Rutherford and Filer who played this year. How will a rotation work?
Posted On: May 5th 2016, 9:53 PM #356014

Back to the top

Rick said

Owl ball said

Posted On: May 5th 2016, 9:53 PM #356014

Posted On: May 5th 2016, 10:06 PM #356016

That's what I saw. Must feel a need more help at PG spot ??
Back to the top