Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ Miami Game Thread - September 10th, 2016

Add topic

Cane Dynasty said

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo a** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall b*****s wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this s***. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe–come see bout us if you wanna talk s***. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!
Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 8:22 PM #358451

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The scum bag Miami fans show up, wow are you pathetic.

It's a football game clown and you are on an FAU website, get a life.

I am 100% sure you have never seen a day of college in your life so I am not going to hold this against the actual Miami alumni, the ones I know are embarrassed clowns like you try to speak for them.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I'm going out on a very short limb and saying this dude isn't a UM alum lol. Wal Mart T shirt fan in the house!
Back to the top

OwlBroker said

I'm going out on a very short limb and saying this dude isn't a UM alum lol. Wal Mart T shirt fan in the house!
Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 9:06 PM #358470

Exactly, the sad part is it's clowns like this why they can't put more than 25k fans in the stadium for a team with their history.  

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

OwlBroker said

Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 9:06 PM #358470
Exactly, the sad part is it's clowns like this why they can't put more than 25k fans in the stadium for a team with their history.

Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 9:12 PM #358472

UM beat a FAMU team that went 1-10 last year. These paragons of sportsmanship after going up 28-3 in the first half scored 42 points in the third quarter.

We are better than FAMU. 
Back to the top

Back to the top

jaunfromlittlehavanah said

Bout dat lyfe
Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 9:36 PM #358476

I am not going to click on your like "Juan" but I am sure it's interesting.

Another Miami grad 😆😆

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Cane Dynasty said

You wanna start threads dissin us show yo a** up to lot 12 blue lot bro. We rep for our city and team what about you? Wanna be a keyboard gangsta but none of yall b*****s wanna man up and come face us. Keep hidin behind this s***. We dem blue lot boyz 1000 deep on game days. We bout dat bodybag lyfe–come see bout us if you wanna talk s***. Dade county, hialeah, west kendall, stand da **** up!
Posted On: Sep 5th 2016, 8:22 PM #358451

Well we definitely know this guy isn't a UM alum… Or an alum of any high school.
Back to the top

LawOwl said

owl2Doc said

FAU is going to play with more enthusiasm and vigor in the Miami game than the SIU game because we're the hunter instead of the hunted now. We can play much better than we did at SIU; we have that in us. Perfect example: we were 3-9 last season yet look how we played vs #8 Florida.
Posted On: Sep 4th 2016, 9:52 PM #358388

Agree with this. That first half against SIU was uninspired football and we saw a different team the 2nd half. I do think the gap has closed quite a bit between us and Miami since our first meeting in 2013 but it's not closed enough. We'll show a respectable effort but ultimately come up short

Posted On: Sep 4th 2016, 10:03 PM #358392

FAU has closed the gap with Miami? That's a little on the delusional side, don't ya think?

Anywhoozle… Good luck Saturday. I hope you guys continue to build your program. It would make for a great rivalry!

[]_[]

Back to the top

First off, can we take a second to acknowledge Rick calling the location "Joe Robbie Stadium"??  :Laughing:

This is quite an enjoyable thread so far! It's only Monday and it's 5 pages long! Here's my .02:

The gap between Miami and FAU has already been enormous. However, you can say that the gap has closed…but that's like saying the gap went from being the distance from earth to mars to the distance from…earth to the moon, it's still quite large. South Alabama just beat Mississippi St. because they're kicker missed a chipshot FG. Are you going to say that they're on the same level right now too? We're on the right path, but let's just be realistic.

Miami is beyond thin at LB at the moment and they are kind of young in the secondary so I do think we can put up some points. However, I don't think there's any way we can keep up with the Offense. Especially with the way the Defense played (OVER 500 years to an FCS team!!!)Kaaya might be overrated, but he's still one of the best one of the best QBs in the country and he's got two ballers at RB. If you haven't noticed, we're pretty thin at LB as well and Walton and Yearby KILLED us catching passes out of the backfield last year. I imagine they will do much of the same, especially once UM sees how awful we were against that against SIU.

I don't think we'll win, but I'm excited to see what Driskell can do against a competitive defense. I certainly don't think the moment will be too big for him. We'll put up some points, but in the end there's just no way we can keep up with their Offense.

But if Kaaya goes down and we force a turnover or two….
Back to the top

Oh god. Just turned on the site to see the Cane fans showed up.  FYI guys, we are a middle of the pack C-USA team . The same way the UM is a middle of the pack ACC team. Rick, is it possible to add a security question to sign on with to keep these wanna be Cane grads from joining in. It doesn't need to be difficult. Maybe a simple math question or a fill in the blank grammar question. Keep it simple.
Back to the top
Control functions: