Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Ball State @ FAU Game Thread - September 17th, 2016

Add topic

I'm right there with you Rick. I would woop my own kids if they pulled that kind of garbage. I know they never would because I raised them correctly.That's not political. That is a family fun fact.
Back to the top

Fezzik's FAU prediction…

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

:offtopic:

1st on that note I don't/expect anyone to want whoop a school anymore because they have students who want to protest against police brutality in this country(15 African Americans have been shot alone by police since Kap started protesting).

I serve and still do and still that's not why I want to whoop BSU All should want to win so we as Owls fans can enjoy a Saturday a lot more.

Also we shouldn't discuss politics/poltical issues on this forum at all its a rare place we can get away from the craziness of it.

Posted On: Sep 21st 2016, 1:26 PM #359567

As a Black American male, they'll never understand. My education doesn't exempt me either. To put it simply, they'd never want to walk a day in our shoes. Thank you for your service OC.
Back to the top

FAU vs Ball State has entered a weather delay with impact TBD, but likely to be in 6:30 PM start range presently.
Back to the top

Rick said

FAU vs Ball State has entered a weather delay with impact TBD, but likely to be in 6:30 PM start range presently.
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 5:19 PM #359672

Nooooo!!!!! The words 'Weather Delay" should never be uttered… They bring bad juju on this team. Let's call it "local climate change"
Back to the top

FAU VS Ball State weather delay has been extended with start time TBD.
Back to the top

Kick-off for FAU vs Ball State reset to 6:55 PM.
Back to the top

Another linemen down for the Owls...Tarrick Thomas. This is beyond ridiculous now.
Back to the top

INTERCEPTION! LB Andrew Soroh with the pick, that will give it back to the Owls.
Back to the top

46 yard connection by Driskell to WR Woods sets up FAU with a 1st and 10 on the BSU 20.
Back to the top
Control functions: