Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

C-USA Football: Games for Week of 9-24-16

Add topic

FINAL:

Southern Miss 34 at UTEP 7
Back to the top

Rick said

FINAL:

Ball State 31 at Florida Atlantic 27
Posted On: Sep 24th 2016, 11:36 PM #359737

Just god awful.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

FINAL:

(3) Louisville 59 at Marshall 28
Back to the top

After compiling 237 yards of total offense and scoring four touchdowns in a come-from-behind win over Louisiana Tech, Middle Tennessee senior RB I’Tavius Mathers has been named the Conference USA Offensive Player of the Week for the second consecutive week.

The Defensive Player of the Week honor went to North Texas junior S Kishawn McClain, who forced two turnovers and registered 10 tackles in a victory at Rice.

The Special Teams Player of the Week award was given to North Texas freshman KR Tyler Wilson, who posted 100 yards in kickoff returns for the Mean Green.

C-USA Football Players of the Week are voted on by a panel of the league’s media.
Back to the top

Good news Owl fans, ANOTHER VERT BAD WEEK for CUSA!

OOC losses for FAU, WKU, FIU, Charlotte and Marshall. Both FAU and WKU gave away their wins late which really hurts.

This is a VERY OFF YEAR for the Conference. ONLY MTSU and S. Miss have winning records so far and fully 6 teams have losing records (we play 4) PLUS two being winless and WE get to play both of them.

I am as P–ssed oiff as anyone after giving away yet another W TO A FRIGGING MAC TEAM but we CAN still go 7-5 or 6-6 and be Bowl eligible and with so many Bowl games get to one for the first time since Howard.

CLEAN IT UP COACHES, RUN UP THE FRIGGING SCORE WHEN YOU CAN!

And players, HOLD ONTO THE FRIGGIN BALL!

HOW MANY POINTS DID WE LEAVE off THE BOARD THIS PAST SAT. BETWEEN THE TWO?
POSSIBLY 20!!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: