Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Charlotte @ FAU Game Thread - October 9th, 2016

Add topic

I haven't heard a word from fau about this, not sure if they have my correct email or not, whatever that's neither here nor there. If what you guys are saying is true then I'm gonna be p'oed. They have the entire rest of the stadium to give away free tickets for.  Honestly, Not gonna be happy if i go to my seats that i pay over $1k every year for since the stadium opened and find someone who hasn't paid a dime saying it's their seat because they got there first.  They have an entire stadium of tickets to give away.  Why would they screw over the one group of fans that commit money and support every year for one game.
Back to the top

I am not sure where the rumor is coming from that season ticket holders won't be able to sit in their seats, but it is not true.

The event game staff are going to be there per normal operations and will enforce the policy for anyone who shows up with someone else sitting in their paid seat…
Back to the top

Rick said

I am not sure where the rumor is coming from that season ticket holders won't be able to sit in their seats, but it is not true.

The event game staff are going to be there per normal operations and will enforce the policy for anyone who shows up with someone else sitting in their paid seat…

Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 5:16 PM #360649

It will be just like normal, youll have someone someone sitting in your seat and either they will move or you will move two seats over :Laughing:
Back to the top

Local Owl said

This is for me only. I will not be buying season tickets next season. After having "invalid" tickets last game. And now "valueless" tickets. Sorry FAU, but you are becoming laughable.
Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 2:36 PM #360636
I all the years i plan on being an FAU fan im sure technical difficulties will at one point i will build a bridge and get over it.  
Back to the top

Rick said

Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 5:16 PM #360649

The "rumor" was not a rumor. The problem started when an email was sent to FAU Season Ticket holders that gave the impression that everyone gets in free and they will try their best to let you sit in your seat.

I was not very happy about that, I let my feelings be known via an email; a high ranking official came to my store today to clarify and they agreed it wasn't the correct wording.  It wasn't what they intended.  

They have since sent out a new email to the season ticket holders and made it clear that it is not a problem for us to sit in our own seats.

Please note that you do not need a ticket to get in tomorrow, but if you want to claim your seat, you need to have your ticket to show that is your seat if it becomes an issue.

Go Owls!
Back to the top

fauowl said

The "rumor" was not a rumor. The problem started when an email was sent to FAU Season Ticket holders that gave the impression that everyone gets in free and they will try their best to let you sit in your seat.
Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 7:45 PM #360652

Ok, but you just basically stated that e-mail did not say that season ticket holders wouldn't get to sit in their seat…

:Big-Grin:

Not saying what they did was the best way to handle it, but it was an implication that folks focused on.

Glad it was handled.

:cool:
Back to the top

Rick said

fauowl said

Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 7:45 PM #360652

Ok, but you just basically stated that e-mail did not say that season ticket holders wouldn't get to sit in their seat…

:Big-Grin:

Not saying what they did was the best way to handle it, but it was an implication that folks focused on.

Glad it was handled.

:cool:
Posted On: Oct 8th 2016, 7:58 PM #360653

I'm not sure what verbiage you interpreted, but I can tell you the verbiage I read was not adequate for me as a season ticket holder. Someone internally agreed or they would not have driven over for a face-to-face conversation on a Saturday. I applaud them for taking the time to respond in the way they did.
Back to the top

Conference USA is a joke this year. I am not sure if there is a good team. Of partridge can't find a way to win games the rest of the year he never will. 
Back to the top

Guys , There will be plenty of seats. If someone is in yours, look one foot to the left or right. Mark, you are a sponsor that spends more money then most on the program. They actually care about you and your opinion. But even to be discussing this topic is but another example of FAU football leadership. Horrible.
Back to the top

Fire Charlie. Fire Chun. Funny thing is, Angelos got it right with the Pelini hire. We would've been winning bowls by now even if most of our roster was JUCO guys. At least they learn how to tackle in Junior College.
Back to the top
Control functions: