Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Partridge: "The breakthrough is coming" - FAU vs Marshall Presser Notables 10/10/16

I too drank the kool-aid. I was a little more skeptical than some, but still thought this could be the year that we become bowl-eligible.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but at this point I almost want to tank so we can clean house and get somebody new here. I think with another three-win season, we'll keep talking about how the breakthrough season is just around the corner.
Back to the top

I'd like to hear CP give a presser like this (maybe I've missed it, but I don't think so…)

Back to the top

David Slavic said

I too drank the kool-aid. I was a little more skeptical than some, but still thought this could be the year that we become bowl-eligible.

Honestly, I hate to say it, but at this point I almost want to tank so we can clean house and get somebody new here. I think with another three-win season, we'll keep talking about how the breakthrough season is just around the corner.
Posted On: Oct 13th 2016, 2:58 PM #361037

Or we some how muster up three wins after the bye week against terrible cusa teams and call it "progress." What a joke.
Back to the top

@David, don't "hate to say it". If that is how you feel, say it. I don't think you are alone. We are not a very good team. I would say that most everyone is scratching their heads , wondering what to do.
Back to the top

David Slavic said

I'd like to hear CP give a presser like this (maybe I've missed it, but I don't think so…)

Posted On: Oct 13th 2016, 3:23 PM #361044

THANK YOU AND I AGREE!
Back to the top

Sometimes the head coach, not just the opponent, has to administer an a**kicking. If we are fortunate enough to somehow pull out two more wins in the final six games, we'll match the dismal 3-9 records of the two previous years. That would make us 9-27 in three years. If we lose all six, we'll be 1-11 in 2016 and 7-29 for three years. In the highly unlikely event that we win all six remaining games, we'll be 7-5 and 13-23 for three years. I wouldn't count on it.
Back to the top
Control functions: