Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lets Fly it High!!

Local Owl said

You can come too Matt. I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy. Just some harmless fun.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 4:50 PM #361372

Harmless? Sorry if I don't laugh but on a daily basis I see the results of the a local drug epidemic.  No, count me out.
Back to the top

Drugs? Man I was talking a fishing.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Aerial Banners sky ads and airplane banner advertising - green advertising - supporter of carbonfund.org

Lets make the season 2017 better only 699 for an hour of flight time.

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 2:54 PM #361347

You are so amusing, this is a fan base that hardly gives to the OSF (your ticket donation is to the stadium debt not OSF) and you think they will spend $5k to fly a banner plane.  And yes it will be $5k.  It will take them 90 mins (each way) to drag a banner up to boca and back to North Perry.  More examples how you don't live in the real world.  Continue bantering.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

owlcountry40 said

Aerial Banners sky ads and airplane banner advertising - green advertising - supporter of carbonfund.org

You are so amusing, this is a fan base that hardly gives to the OSF (your ticket donation is to the stadium debt not OSF) and you think they will spend $5k to fly a banner plane.  And yes it will be $5k.  It will take them 90 mins (each way) to drag a banner up to boca and back to North Perry.  More examples how you don't live in the real world.  Continue bantering.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 6:24 PM #361378

I called an got an estimate…….wrong again man.
You are wrong in everything you go against me on. You should be embarrassed at this point. I'm Bama and you are FAU on this forum.
Maybe you will #findaway to right about something one day.
Maybe 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

OC Irritant said

owlcountry40 said

I called an got an estimate…….wrong again man.
You are wrong in everything you go against me on. You should be embarrassed at this point. I'm Bama and you are FAU on this forum.
Maybe you will #findaway to right about something one day.
Maybe

Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 6:56 PM #361381

Please go be an Alabama fan, be a winner.  You calling is just proof that you have too much time on your hand.  Please waste your money on a banner, I will be the one laughing my ass off in the stadium at the jack ass who spent the money on it.  Complete waste of time.  Grow up, he ain't going anywhere.
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

Please go be an Alabama fan, be a winner.  You calling is just proof that you have too much time on your hand.  Please waste your money on a banner, I will be the one laughing my ass off in the stadium at the jack ass who spent the money on it.  Complete waste of time.  Grow up, he ain't going anywhere.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 7:17 PM #361384

Owl fan for life! #firepartridge.
Back to the top

Remember guys, there is only one way to let the guys upstairs that you are serious. Stop going to the games. Period. OCI is correct. Chuck aint goin no where.Compliments of Mr Chun. We will be having this same discussion 12 months from now.
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Owl fan for life! #firepartridge.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 7:32 PM #361385
You also respond to everything I say,  so when you are talking about having too much time……
Back to the top

OC Irritant said

owlcountry40 said

You are so amusing, this is a fan base that hardly gives to the OSF (your ticket donation is to the stadium debt not OSF)

This x1000000000
Back to the top

Matt C said

Local Owl said

You can come too Matt. I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy. Just some harmless fun.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 4:50 PM #361372

Harmless? Sorry if I don't laugh but on a daily basis I see the results of the a local drug epidemic.  No, count me out.
Posted On: Oct 17th 2016, 5:09 PM #361374

Stop it with the reporting posts man, this is like the 3rd one in as many weeks, you aren't the forum police. "reporting" when you don't like something is ridiculous. 
Back to the top
Control functions: