Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Old Dominion @ FAU Game Thread - November 12, 2016

Add topic

Wow our defense is bad 
Back to the top

Trickett.  3 points this half?   Great halftime adjustments.   I am so sick of watching Trickett mess up a potentially good offense.  
Back to the top

Kim Z said

Trickett.  3 points this half?   Great halftime adjustments.   I am so sick of watching Trickett mess up a potentially good offense.  
Posted On: Nov 19th 2016, 8:41 PM #362593

Offense has at least put 24 points up at this time. Let's talk about almost the 600 yards of offense the defense has given up 
Back to the top

Williams got ran over by Jeremy Cox, who wasn't touched afterwards as he ran 84 yards to the endzone.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

Kim Z said

Posted On: Nov 19th 2016, 8:41 PM #362593

Offense has at least put 24 points up at this time. Let's talk about almost the 600 yards of offense the defense has given up 

Posted On: Nov 19th 2016, 8:42 PM #362595
true.  But on 3rd and 5 they are playing pass.  So we should run the ball cause we are in 4 down territory. Even if we only gain a few USS it sets up a better 4th down.  
Back to the top

Second straight turnover on downs for FAU should end what is going to be one of the worst halves in recent program history.

Back to the top

@Coach Roc you are and failure life please leave the country.
Back to the top

It was the tale of two halves. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

Back to the top

Our D is soft soft soft. Our O is totally out coached. Other than that , not bad. But our AD will give them one more year.
Back to the top

Don't forget that this is something to build on. (Another lopsided loss, following a defensive collapse.) Sigh. Win next week or it's a third straight 3-9 season. 
Back to the top
Control functions: