Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ MTSU - Season Finale - November 26, 2016

Add topic

The defense has ZERO answers for MT's rushing attack. We know they've become more ground dependent because of Brent Stockstill's injury, but this is just flat out embarrassing.

When I'm not in school, I'm schooling the CUSA Twitter game; Follow Me Here
Back to the top

They appear to be getting worse.
Back to the top

They might score 100

I this point I'm rooting for MTSU the more we get blown out the more it will force change.
Back to the top

We're losing to a team quarterbacked by a Wide Receiver. We are so bad. Azeez has regressed so much. He's terrible. Tje whole defense is. Charlie is the worst coach I've ever seen. If Pres. Kelley is serious about this program, he will go big for Les Miles and take Charlie's buy out on the chin. If we're to be taken as a serious program, we need to act like it instead of penny pinching on a quality HC. This is embarrassing.
Back to the top

Gosh. Did our coaches game plan for this opponent? Or some other team?
Back to the top

Holy crap, I've never seen such a weak rushing defense for FAU. At Auburn in 2013 comes to mind, but this is a whole new monster. Just a couple of minutes into the second quarter and the Owls have already given up 207 rushing yards.

Back to the top

LawOwl said

We're losing to a team quarterbacked by a Wide Receiver. We are so bad. Azeez has regressed so much. He's terrible. Tje whole defense is. Charlie is the worst coach I've ever seen. If Pres. Kelley is serious about this program, he will go big for Les Miles and take Charlie's buy out on the chin. If we're to be taken as a serious program, we need to act like it instead of penny pinching on a quality HC. This is embarrassing.
Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 6:26 PM #362906

The regression by some of the players is what amazes me.

The worst is when Charlie says we're close. As it stand right now MTSU, WKU and ODU the top three teams in the east have out scored us 95-35.

Back to the top

grayowl said

Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 6:28 PM #362909

That's what I just don't get. We know that MT would utilize their deep RB core, mainly Richie James, but this is ridiculous.

Back to the top

Jack David Whidden III (2) said

grayowl said

Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 6:28 PM #362909

That's what I just don't get. We know that MT would utilize their deep RB core, mainly Richie James, but this is ridiculous.
Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 6:31 PM #362914

We don't have good coaches.

We have a recruiter from the Brett Belima tree (we see how well Bret going) and FCS LB coach.
Back to the top

RE-diculous

Because it was Diculous before!
Back to the top
Control functions: