Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU @ MTSU - Season Finale - November 26, 2016

Add topic

Local Owl said

Just for fun, I would love for Stockstill to keep the pedal down and see how many they can score. Could be 80s or 90s.

Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 6:43 PM #362927

Your wish was almost granted
Back to the top

OK. Rested.Let the ill feelings settle. Now I'm thinking logical. Read all the previous posts. Coaches…the head coach should be fired based on performance. Minimally, the DC should go. We will see. Quarterbacks….Driskel has played well enough under some real bad conditions. Parr is in a no win situation. He comes in. The OC has him throwing the ball instead of getting his feet wet. I would think about moving on if I were him. He will only play if Jason can't go. RB's…we are loaded with some beasts. Best position on the team. WR's…C+. Great potential though. O Line… very tough kids. Not skilled or deep enough. Time will improve both as they get stronger. Defense is lumped under one group because , as a unit, they play so bad, I am not sure who is failing on any one play. I know this. They play soft,weak ,break up almost zero passes, and the one on one tackling is incredibly  poor. We also seem to get injured way more than other teams. Strength and conditioning is the usual suspect. All this said, it is time for a change. No emotion.No anger. We need to follow the general rule of football. A HC gets three years to show what he can do. I've seen enough. Time for change. We will see.
Back to the top

Island_Owl88 said

The one thing… THE ONE THING that will have me support the team next year is seeing Coach Roc getting fired. Actually, if CP want to keep his job, he better fire RB the second the team gets back to Boca.
Posted On: Nov 26th 2016, 10:33 PM #363012

EXACTLY, what I have been saying for week after week, after record after record (all BAD ONES!).

CP, put your TEAM first, not your friendship to this loser. Fire him or lose your job too CP and without pay as I would consider that insubordination and cause for firing!
Back to the top

Local Owl said

OK. Rested.Let the ill feelings settle. Now I'm thinking logical. Read all the previous posts. Coaches…the head coach should be fired based on performance. Minimally, the DC should go. We will see. Quarterbacks….Driskel has played well enough under some real bad conditions. Parr is in a no win situation. He comes in. The OC has him throwing the ball instead of getting his feet wet. I would think about moving on if I were him. He will only play if Jason can't go. RB's…we are loaded with some beasts. Best position on the team. WR's…C+. Great potential though. O Line… very tough kids. Not skilled or deep enough. Time will improve both as they get stronger. Defense is lumped under one group because , as a unit, they play so bad, I am not sure who is failing on any one play. I know this. They play soft,weak ,break up almost zero passes, and the one on one tackling is incredibly  poor. We also seem to get injured way more than other teams. Strength and conditioning is the usual suspect. All this said, it is time for a change. No emotion.No anger. We need to follow the general rule of football. A HC gets three years to show what he can do. I've seen enough. Time for change. We will see.
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 7:19 AM #363029

POST OF THE YEAR! :Yawn:
Back to the top
Control functions: