Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Partridge Out

yeah, I liked coach Partridge. Its too bad things couldn't have worked out. I think he moved back home and was going to be here a while. Good luck coach Partridge, thank you for all your efforts.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Owl2Doc said

DeltAlumnus said

Chun could be gone if you look at the context of what Evan Cohen just tweeted out 
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 12:06 PM #363055

Yeah anybody know if this is true?
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 12:28 PM #363057

Not unless it occurs after 6:00 PM tonight…

:Big-Grin:

But no.
Back to the top

d-owl said

There are good coaches to be had for next year, and we can't just sit back and allow other programs like FIU (who already got Butch) to go after them.

I haven't been following the FIU situation that closely so I don't know what decisions have been made but I would not be at all surprised if Butch snaps up Charlie for his staff.

It would allow Charlie to stay here and he clearly can recruit south Florida. Plus he'd have some added fire to defeat us in the next Shula Bowl.
Back to the top

Back to the top

d-owl said

Absolutely the right move. At least they have shown they are trying to salvage this program from complete destruction, because that is basically where it is now. There are good coaches to be had for next year, and we can't just sit back and allow other programs like FIU (who already got Butch) to go after them.
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 12:46 PM #363061

100% agreed, we can't just accept the leftovers anymore.

Spend the $$$ and get a good coach with a FBS staff!
Back to the top

lst two games proved win steak was an abberation. If we had just won all those close losses vs. beatable teams on this schedule we are bowling and happy!

Right now I am praying Marshall fires Doc, made for S. Florida football!

Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

100% agreed, we can't just accept the leftovers anymore.

Spend the $$$ and get a good coach with a FBS staff!
Posted On: Nov 27th 2016, 1:27 PM #363074

I wonder if Jared Allen can petition a third coach to keep him on staff.

Even if not, he may become a better coach in the long run to get experience coaching at a more established program and come back to become HC here in a decade or whatever.
Back to the top

He has seen and been through a lot that is for sure! Let's pray he gets retained (recruiting ties guys!!!!) and is here for when this program FINALLY gets going in a positive way. HE DESERVES IT!
Back to the top

C'mon Dr. Kelly, answer my prayers and also fire Chun and use those Clemson ties to get FAU athletics moving upward!
Back to the top

It looks like DC Luke Fickel from Ohio State might be the guy according to ESPN's Adam Rittenberg.
Back to the top
Control functions: