Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Coaching Search 2016

Although Tim Drevno would contradict the stated goal of a coach with head coaching experience.
Back to the top

fauowl said

owl said

Owl2Doc said

Some people are posting flights on Twitter and there was one today from Tuscaloosa to Boca Raton.

Probably the lightest bit of evidence towards the "maybe Kiffin is reconsidering" story and probably just a coincidence but hey, it's there.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:05 PM #364190

May be Mario Cristobal instead either for an interview or recruiting trip.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:42 PM #364209

Mario Cristobal on a private plane to Boca? I doubt it, but if it his him no one is picking him up. He has to run across the runway and hop the fence.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:51 PM #364212

They do have rental cars in boca. Enterprise would pick him  up :Laughing:
Back to the top

voss749 said

fauowl said

owl said

Owl2Doc said

Some people are posting flights on Twitter and there was one today from Tuscaloosa to Boca Raton.

Probably the lightest bit of evidence towards the "maybe Kiffin is reconsidering" story and probably just a coincidence but hey, it's there.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:05 PM #364190

May be Mario Cristobal instead either for an interview or recruiting trip.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:42 PM #364209

Mario Cristobal on a private plane to Boca? I doubt it, but if it his him no one is picking him up. He has to run across the runway and hop the fence.
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 5:51 PM #364212

They do have rental cars in boca. Enterprise would pick him  up :Laughing:

Posted On: Dec 12th 2016, 8:45 AM #364323

Cristobal would be a far better choice than Tim Drevo would be.
Back to the top

According to Football Scoop. Drevno is being pushed by Meyer as a way of weakening Michigan.  This would be the dumbest reason ever to hire someone…especially someone that ticks very few of our requirement boxes.

http://footballscoop.com/news/fau-job-become-cold-war-college-football-superpowers/
Back to the top

The Bama side of that article is something my friends and I have been discussing this last week.

Saban certainly doesn't want Lane going to work with his old buddy Orgeron, I joked that Bama might even be willing to pony up a bit of cash to help us land him! It does seem like Matt Canada's name is really being circulated for the LSU OC position, which means they might be preparing themselves for Lane to take another role.
Back to the top

Well at least Kiffin makes sense for FAU.  Hiring Drevno would seemingly only benefit OSU in this scenario, since he doesn't really fit much of what we are said to be looking for in a coach.  
Back to the top

Important!
Posts from this topic have been moved by Rick. 13 post have been transferred to DONE DEAL: Lane Kiffin to FAU!.
Important!
Control functions: