Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UPDATED: Former FSU QB De'Andre Johnson Commits to FAU Soar17

Add topic

I guess from his own post this is an accepted offer from another JUCU, QB Deandre Johnson;

De'Andre Johnson, East Mississippi C.C., Pro-Style Quarterback

From the video quite a talent!

QB battle will be incredible with Driskel, Parr and Frank on the current roster and adding THREE 3-star QB's. A sure sign we are looking to upgrade the position AND the O! Add in new size on the OL with our complement of very good RB's…. this should open up the passing game to put MANY MORE points on the board!

I wonder if the "sticking point" with Kiffin is in keeping Trickett? He is recruiting like crazy and the JUCO route is wide open again obviously. CP's basic refusal to HELP restock his roster with JUCO's is what cost us many wins and him his job! In college football, EVERY YEAR is WIN NOW! CP has learned that the hard way unfortunately (and destroyed much of the FAU fan base too). Especially in the Groupo of 5 ranks. We have been passed by HOW MANY programs we USED TO BEAT!
Back to the top

GeorgiaOwl said

I guess from his own post this is an accepted offer from another JUCU, QB Deandre Johnson;

De'Andre Johnson, East Mississippi C.C., Pro-Style Quarterback

From the video quite a talent!

QB battle will be incredible with Driskel, Parr and Frank on the current roster and adding THREE 3-star QB's. A sure sign we are looking to upgrade the position AND the O! Add in new size on the OL with our complement of very good RB's…. this should open up the passing game to put MANY MORE points on the board!

I wonder if the "sticking point" with Kiffin is in keeping Trickett? He is recruiting like crazy and the JUCO route is wide open again obviously. CP's basic refusal to HELP restock his roster with JUCO's is what cost us many wins and him his job! In college football, EVERY YEAR is WIN NOW! CP has learned that the hard way unfortunately (and destroyed much of the FAU fan base too). Especially in the Groupo of 5 ranks. We have been passed by HOW MANY programs we USED TO BEAT!
Posted On: Dec 11th 2016, 8:39 AM #364120

He is an extreme talent he almost beat Francois out for the job this year until his mistake in the bar. 

If he comes here I would predict he is the starter next year and it's not even close

I would keep tricket especially if we hire someone who is gonna call his own plays anyway. The guy can recruit and is young. I also would keep Cory bell on staff and find some sort of role for Jared Allen.
Back to the top

Agree with ALL of that Delt! Even with CP coaching change issues, things are looking up already, even with NO HC!!
Back to the top

Well he just committed!!!
I really wonder how the three other QB's on the roster will react.

Back to the top

Back to the top

He is enrolling in Jan too! I will say it right now. He will be starting against Navy
Back to the top

ex FSU QB D'Andre Johnson just Committed to FAU

Welcome to the Process
Back to the top

Just to give the credit to the right person this one was Trickett' s doing
Back to the top

DeltAlumnus said

He is enrolling in Jan too! I will say it right now. He will be starting against Navy
Posted On: Dec 14th 2016, 10:21 AM #364648

Seriously, you think he'll beat out Driskel?

:Smug:
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

Well he just committed!!!
I really wonder how the three other QB's on the roster will react.

Posted On: Dec 14th 2016, 10:18 AM #364646

Five, technically, but I don't think anybody on the board here can name the other two ;)

And besides Driskell, Parr and Frank (current 3) we have commitments from Johnson plus Justice McCoy and Jack Walker. No way all 3 sign.

Johnson already signed apparently. Advantage of being a JUCO transfer.
Back to the top
Control functions: