Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kiffin's Season Ticket Letter to Owl Nation - With Personal Incentives Attached

Speaking of season tix. I was thinking of buying me some. However,  it is just me. Is there a group that buys their tix together?  I will probably miss a few games and this way I could give it to the group.
Back to the top

JDOwl said

Speaking of season tix. I was thinking of buying me some. However,  it is just me. Is there a group that buys their tix together?  I will probably miss a few games and this way I could give it to the group.

Posted On: Dec 19th 2016, 6:03 PM #364968
How crazy do you want your game day to be?

Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

JDOwl said

Posted On: Dec 19th 2016, 6:03 PM #364968
How crazy do you want your game day to be?

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 9:50 AM #365018

I am ready to buy my season tix, or commit to it. AS I said before, most likely so I will not be attending all games and I don't mind giving my tix away. Any suggestions for seating?
Back to the top

Home side as high as you can get, otherwise you are going to roast during day games that are not in at least mid November.
Back to the top

Thank you. I got my season tickets. As I said, there will be games I won't be able to attend so I will post here when that happens in case anyone has use for the tickets. 
Back to the top

I am assuming you have to call the ticket office to get season tickets?  Online, the only thing available is paying $50 to hold your spot for season tickets???
Back to the top

They're pushing harder than ever before to recoup attendance. That first home game is going to be super interesting to see the turnout.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

I am assuming you have to call the ticket office to get season tickets?  Online, the only thing available is paying $50 to hold your spot for season tickets???
Posted On: Jan 27th 2017, 5:15 PM #366328

Yes, I bought them over the phone. Glad I did. very helpful people. Also, the seats in teh 100s do not appear as available online, but I was able to get them over the phone.
Back to the top
Control functions: