Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tailgating in the Various FAU Stadium Parking Lots

owlcountry40 said

JDOwl said

Speaking of season tix. I was thinking of buying me some. However,  it is just me. Is there a group that buys their tix together?  I will probably miss a few games and this way I could give it to the group.

Posted On: Dec 19th 2016, 6:03 PM #364968
How crazy do you want your game day to be?

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 9:50 AM #365018

I had a similar question, but also had a question about parking and the Owl Scholarship fund.  My daughter will be enrolling in the Fall, and we will probably buy 4 season tickets and a parking pass and try to come to as many of the home games as we can (at least 4 if not more).  Is it better to donate to the OSF and get a parking pass in one of those lots and maybe save a little on the seats I buy, or better to spend more on the tickets and park in the season ticket holder's lot and give less to the OSF?  And I prefer to have a good time with at least 3 or 4 hours tailgating regardless of what football game I go to.  I have never been to a game in FAU's stadium, but it doesn't look like you really have a bad seat???  At the same time, not being to a game I don't know what the tailgating scene is like, either.
Back to the top

I will probably get there just before game time. 
Back to the top

owlcountry40 said

JDOwl said

Speaking of season tix. I was thinking of buying me some. However,  it is just me. Is there a group that buys their tix together?  I will probably miss a few games and this way I could give it to the group.

I will probably get there just before game time.
Back to the top

owlsdad said

owlcountry40 said

JDOwl said

I had a similar question, but also had a question about parking and the Owl Scholarship fund.  My daughter will be enrolling in the Fall, and we will probably buy 4 season tickets and a parking pass and try to come to as many of the home games as we can (at least 4 if not more).  Is it better to donate to the OSF and get a parking pass in one of those lots and maybe save a little on the seats I buy, or better to spend more on the tickets and park in the season ticket holder's lot and give less to the OSF?  And I prefer to have a good time with at least 3 or 4 hours tailgating regardless of what football game I go to.  I have never been to a game in FAU's stadium, but it doesn't look like you really have a bad seat???  At the same time, not being to a game I don't know what the tailgating scene is like, either.

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 2:01 PM #365020
Red, Silver and Orange lots are the best places to tailgate and always have the most fans.
Idk what the difference is between giving to the OSF for parking or buying them with your tickets I have always just don't them separately.

Back to the top

Red lot requires a donation to OSF of $500 minimum (I think), but your spot is designated and it's same each game.

The Silver (east lot) and Yellow (west lot) are close to the stadium are generally the season ticketholder lots.

These 3 lots are the closest lots on the south side of the stadium.  Call the athletic department for the best information.
Back to the top

Parking Guru said

Red lot requires a donation to OSF of $500 minimum (I think), but your spot is designated and it's same each game.

The Silver (east lot) and Yellow (west lot) are close to the stadium are generally the season ticketholder lots.

These 3 lots are the closest lots on the south side of the stadium.  Call the athletic department for the best information.

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 3:17 PM #365025

Not really much of a guru are you?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Parking Guru said

Posted On: Dec 21st 2016, 3:17 PM #365025

The Yellow lot is far and empty.
They were using that lot for the young alumni season ticket package (which they do not advertise at all) even though more young alumni just parked in orange because even though it wasn't a "cash'' lot they just let many pay and driver over to that lot.

Orange and silver lots are your best bet for your being with the most season ticket holders and always having some solid groups around you.
Back to the top

Owlsdad… Buy good seats and silver lot parking. That is what I have done for years. As for "giving" , trust me, the school won't let you forget about them. My son graduated in 14 and my daughter next May. I graduated in 1982. Both my kids were very happy with FAU. Crazy enough to get the college experience. Calm enough for me not to freak out. As next season gets closer, keep this site updated on you arrival and maybe someone will have  an extra beer or two waiting for you guys. I think you and you daughter will be happy. Boca/Delray is a great area. I'm more of a Delray person. Welcome to FAU
Back to the top

My family has a red lot assigned space *grin*
Back to the top

Only issue we had is when the SG president parked in my moms assigned space one time.

The next time someone parked in my moms assigned space we had the car towed. Yes they do tow cars who park in red lot without a hang tag.

Back to the top
Control functions: